PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
(10-29-2015, 10:04 PM)House Of Heale Wrote: I'm having an issue with boot-looping. I'm not sure if I have the right modem or what the issue could be. In installs and updates all of the apps, but then keeps rebooting. I have TWRP 2.8.7 and the ML1 modem. I haven't done any rom changes in quite some time, is there something I'm missing?

I would suggest downloading zip again. Do a clean flash There is not a bootloop issue in any of the builds posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

UPDATE 11/02/15

OP downloads are updated with new builds as of 11/02/15 for all 4 variants. If you don't see a zip with this date be patient. They are uploading.

Changes can be seen at http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

Just back track to the date of your current build.

Enjoy!!!!

(11-02-2015, 01:34 PM)manfromgta Wrote:
UPDATE 11/02/15

OP downloads are updated with new builds as of 11/02/15 for all 4 variants. If you don't see a zip with this date be patient. They are uploading.

Changes can be seen at http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

Just back track to the date of your current build.

Enjoy!!!!

sorry for this stupid question but how do I check the changes to the current build. Like I know you said to back track to the date of the build but how do I look for the build? Idk if I made any sense lmfao

EDIT: Nvm I think I found where xD

I'm really sorry but I'm running into bootloops on the 10/20 and 11/01 zips. Did a dirty flash first, installed with updated gapps, and xposed 74. Then tried dirty flash, no xposed. Then tried dirty flash, different gapps. Wouldn't install because the gapps were from a different provider, so that was a no go. Backed everything up, did a factory reset, did a clean install, 11/01 zip, gapps, xposed ... bootloop. Tried again without xposed ... bootloop. Tried again with 10/20 zip, no xposed .. bootloop. So I don't think its an xposed problem, as much as that does tend to cause problems. I've only waited about 10-15 minutes on the bootloop, if you think it might normally take longer, I'll try it again. I don't know what info to send you to help troubleshoot, it looks like i'm not the only one experiencing this issue, if anyone else has found a resolution, please tell me! Thanks.

Edit: d2lte / d2tmo

did NOT use the gapps link you provided on your website, cause i was using bankks gapps which i think no longer exists, so perhaps therein lies the problem. switched to base gapps or something like that. i never thought about the gapps being such an issue, but is that the most likely cause of the bootloop?

UPDATE Nov. 20/15

Rom updates for all variants available in downloads in OP.
Synced to Nov.. 20/15
As usual all changes can be seen at:
http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

Any known bootloops? Did factory reset, separately wiped cache, Calvin, separately wiped /system, did not wipe /data, performed install of 11/20 version with opengapps, no install errors but boot looped regardless. How do I find or send boot logs to analyze the issue? I'm currently running beta-3 official, which for whatever reason has so far been the only version that will install, and that was coming from a different ROM. D2tmo here.

(11-21-2015, 11:08 AM)sfboy1983 Wrote: Any known bootloops? Did factory reset, separately wiped cache, Calvin, separately wiped /system, did not wipe /data, performed install of 11/20 version with opengapps, no install errors but boot looped regardless. How do I find or send boot logs to analyze the issue? I'm currently running beta-3 official, which for whatever reason has so far been the only version that will install, and that was coming from a different ROM. D2tmo here.

No known bootloops that I'm aware of. Chris (co-maintainer) is running tmo as daily driver with no issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Developer options have disappeared? how do I get the option back? I need to enable root access and USB debugging.

Thanks
Rick McK

Me Bad I figured it out. sorry for the dumb post.

guys i have a weird problem.....i have installed PAC rom....my phones speaker works fine till i connect a head phone....when i connect i cant hear in head phone also and after plugging out i cant hear from speaker also...when i reboot i can hear from speaker again....