PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Wink 
Multi-window feature coming to PAC-rom.

http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:open

With great regret I must withdraw my support for the d2 variants.

The reason behind my decision is a major back surgery upcoming for my son. He will require much of my attention in the coming months of recovery.

Hopefully in the future I will jump on board again when my personal life settles down.

If anyone is interested in maintaining send me a pm and I well steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for all the support!!!!

John (manfromgta)

(09-27-2015, 09:02 AM)manfromgta Wrote: With great regret I must withdraw my support for the d2 variants.

The reason behind my decision is a major back surgery upcoming for my son. He will require much of my attention in the coming months of recovery.

Hopefully in the future I will jump on board again when my personal life settles down.

If anyone is interested in maintaining send me a pm and I well steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for all the support!!!!

John (manfromgta)

Dang, hope the surgery goes well and hopefully he has a speedy recovery Smile

Also my cousin has had some back surgery's before but he has spina bifida so idk if its the same or something happened to him. Nonetheless hope he recovers quickly Smile

For those following along. My son is home from hospital and recovery is moving along. He is more independent of me than I anticipated. That being said. I'm back in the game.
Currently catching up repos. Updates coming for all variants. Thanks to all users for all your support and well wishes during this time. This is exactly why I love this community. Cheers to all!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Downloading now to try it out. Looking forward to this version.

Good to hear all is well! w/family and such.

I think you GAPPS link is dead again. -FYI

(10-17-2015, 07:39 PM)profcory Wrote: Downloading now to try it out. Looking forward to this version.

Good to hear all is well! w/family and such.

I think you GAPPS link is dead again. -FYI

Thanks! I will fix the gapps link. We are moving to open gapps.

We have a new co-maintainer clearchris. Welcome to PAC!!!

New build d2att available in op.

d2spr, d2tmo and d2vzw to follow shortly.

Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

All d2 variants are now up. Woohoo!

Thanks for the official build. Downloading it now.

Cheers.

I'm having an issue with boot-looping. I'm not sure if I have the right modem or what the issue could be. In installs and updates all of the apps, but then keeps rebooting. I have TWRP 2.8.7 and the ML1 modem. I haven't done any rom changes in quite some time, is there something I'm missing?