PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Greetings. I just installed the ROM on my s4 i9500gt. The ROM is superb. But I am facing two issues.
1. WIFI CONNECTION FAILURE
2. CAMERA NOT RESPONDING

Please help me to fix. I flased the ROM using TWRP
What I skipped was making a backup. I was using official russian S4 lollipop update before.
I used TK MODULAR NANO GAPPS.
REGARDS

This is an s3 thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How often do the builds for d2vzw come out? I see they have a nightly folder but the last update was 08/09.

I love this ROM.. seems to be the best option for my Total Wirelss S968c. Thanks for all the hard work!
[Image: GalaxyS3sigPAC_zpsp8ragjaz.png]
Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679[/i] - (sold) > > Samsung Galaxys S4 SGH-M919 - (Jumped) > > LG Nexus 5 - ( FOR SALE )

Are you guys goin to port this rom to D2USC???

(08-17-2015, 03:36 PM)Jaws4God Wrote: How often do the builds for d2vzw come out? I see they have a nightly folder but the last update was 08/09.

I love this ROM.. seems to be the best option for my Total Wirelss S968c. Thanks for all the hard work!
The bots are scheduled for nightly builds. Unfortunately the build bots are having issues. So until that's fixed I am building them at random depending on commits. :-)
(08-18-2015, 10:39 PM)Nico1320 Wrote: Are you guys goin to port this rom to D2USC???
The d2usc device repo last time I checked is not receiving any support. When and if it does I will build for it.

Using the d2spr 20150802 build.  My first time flashing this rom and love it so far.  Two minor issues.

SMS:  I can receive texts but not send them.Might try a factory reset and try again before I start loading apps unless this is a known issue with a known fix.

Bluetooth audio:  I am getting choppy audio for 2 seconds every 20 seconds or so.  Is this a known issue or just me.  
One last thing that may make a difference I am on Baseband MD4.  Is that the correct one?

Hello, Folks!

First time poster, so please take it easy on me Big Grin.

I own an SPH-L710 Samsung Galaxy S3 on the NJ2 baseband currently running pac_d2spr-lp-mr1-Nightly-20150802 using TWRP Recovery. I'm also using Ting as my provider.

I have searched high and low, but I can't get the 4G LTE to work, so I come to you guys for help. Setting the phone to 3G only works, but when I switch over to LTE it doesn't.

I will follow any and all directions from here on in and will even wipe everything through recovery and start on a fresh slate if need be to get this working. I'll pretend I haven't done anything over the last few days so you guys have an easier time helping Smile.

Thanks in advance! (Awesome rom, by the way. It's snappy and well made, I just wish my 4g would work Sad.)

Edit: Just so you all know, I did do lots of research, flashed many APN.zip files from the Ting forums and XDA forums, manually adjusted APN settings and went into /system/etc/apn.conf.xml to change them too, but maybe I did them in the wrong order, or skipped a step--idk. I'm hoping one of you bright souls will tell this nub what to do.

A quick update on nightly progress.
The core devs at pac-rom are rewriting the entire nightly process. This includes nightly, Jenkins and PAC updater code. Time consuming to say the least. In the meantime maintainers are building manually. For me that means four devices. Impossible for me to do everyday due to time and resources. Bear with us through this and we shall all be rewarded. Cheers!!

OP download links updated. New releases will be in "Official" folder until Nightlys continue.

(08-30-2015, 06:35 AM)darkt123 Wrote: Hello, Folks!

First time poster, so please take it easy on me Big Grin.

I own an SPH-L710 Samsung Galaxy S3 on the NJ2 baseband currently running pac_d2spr-lp-mr1-Nightly-20150802 using TWRP Recovery. I'm also using Ting as my provider.

I have searched high and low, but I can't get the 4G LTE to work, so I come to you guys for help. Setting the phone to 3G only works, but when I switch over to LTE it doesn't.

I will follow any and all directions from here on in and will even wipe everything through recovery and start on a fresh slate if need be to get this working. I'll pretend I haven't done anything over the last few days so you guys have an easier time helping Smile.

Thanks in advance! (Awesome rom, by the way. It's snappy and well made, I just wish my 4g would work Sad.)

Edit: Just so you all know, I did do lots of research, flashed many APN.zip files from the Ting forums and XDA forums, manually adjusted APN settings and went into /system/etc/apn.conf.xml to change them too, but maybe I did them in the wrong order, or skipped a step--idk. I'm hoping one of you bright souls will tell this nub what to do.
I suggest you flash the 08/28 build for d2spr first so that we know you are up to date. The link is in OP and can be found in "official" folder. I also suggest a full wipe as it sounds like you have been tinkering a wee bit to fix your issue. ;-)

(08-30-2015, 06:57 AM)manfromgta Wrote: I suggest you flash the 08/28 build for d2spr first so that we know you are up to date. The link is in OP and can be found in "official" folder. I also suggest a full wipe as it sounds like you have been tinkering a wee bit to fix your issue. ;-)

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I just saw you posted that and was checking the CM nightly change-logs and noticed a few network related changes in there among a lot of other changes as well from the version I have. I downloaded that along with the BaNkS-dynamic-gapps-5.x.x-8-18-15. Not sure if that's the gapps I should be using or the CM12, but it's the one I used before and it worked, so unless you tell me otherwise that's what I'll stick to.

So I installed and booted and the 3G works out of the box, but still no 4G. I did do a full wipe of everything but the internal storage.

Where to from here?

EDIT: annnd it's now working after some more tinkering.