PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
We are having issues with the d2spr, d2tmo and d2vzw builds. Working on correcting the problem. Please bare with me.

The d2att build is up and running.

when I try download d2tmo version the size is 0, what's wrong?, I can't get any version for d2tmo Sad

(05-08-2015, 07:20 AM)yadergo Wrote: when I try download d2tmo version the size is 0, what's wrong?, I can't get any version for d2tmo  Sad

The build bot is building successfully but failing to upload properly. I have informed the appropriate peeps. It will get corrected.

(05-08-2015, 08:36 AM)manfromgta Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 07:20 AM)yadergo Wrote: when I try download d2tmo version the size is 0, what's wrong?, I can't get any version for d2tmo  Sad

The build bot is building successfully but failing to upload properly. I have informed the appropriate peeps. It will get corrected.

I hope you solve that problem quickly, I'm very exciting to try this version from pac...  Smile

HI! I REMEMBER INSTALL THIS ROM (PAC-MAN ROM 5.0 NIGHTLIES) ON MY GALAXY SIII DEVICE ... EXCELlENT WORK, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO RE-ROOT MY PHONE... THE ODIN IS NOT WORK..:/
PLEASE HELP!

@manfromgta.
quick question you release a 5.1.1 version of d2tmo pac rom back in 4-25-2015. Is there any reason why were back on 5.0.2 lollipop? just wondering why were going back.

I just finished DLing the new rom flashing it later and ill report back later.

thanks again for making the pacrom for us

edit: if you guys are flashing this on top of 5.1.1 you need to factory reset or else you'll get error messages

I had to go back to 4-25-2015 build 5.1.1. The camera on 5.0.2 doesn't work. But seem to be stable. I used to for 4 hrs. Just like my experience before, the 5.0.2 drains my battery. Due to wake lock created by play store. This issue was fixed after upgrading to 5.1.1 which I'm staying for now.

Camera dont work bug

Yes it is a bug on 5.0.2. But it was fix on 5.1.1. That's why I ask why we went back from 5.1.1 to 5.0.2

It works on 5.1.1 PAC man it was build by fromgta on 04-25-15 d2tmo version.

(05-09-2015, 10:23 PM)jaysix79 Wrote: Yes it is a bug on 5.0.2. But it was fix on 5.1.1. That's why I ask why we went back from 5.1.1 to 5.0.2

It works on 5.1.1 PAC man it was build by fromgta on 04-25-15 d2tmo version.

We are back on 5.0.2 because I was asked to take down the 5.1.1 builds by the core devs at PAC. The reason being that they have not officially released it yet. Still ironing out bugs and adding features. They dislike releasing a ROM that is not complete. History shows that PAC is always a little behind cm. with releases. Usually however they are more stable and feature full. When 5.1.1 is ready I will post it.

In the mean time 5.0.2 nightlies will continue.

WAKA WAKA.....