PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
I just wanted to notify someone that the newest nightly of pac is corrupt.
Look at the size difference

Teleported From:
[HIDE] PAC-Man4.4.4/DKP/ND8 Modem/MD4 F/W using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk [/HIDE]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RC3 still does not attempt to unlock a locked SIM PIN on SGH-T999 (T-Mobile S3). Sad

pac_d2lte-RC-3-20141103 still does not attempt to unlock a locked SIM PIN on SGH-T999 (T-Mobile S3).

pac_d2lte-nightly-20141228.zip does not work either.

Greetings. I have a question that is probably stupid.
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII, (SCH-i535), Android Version 4.3. I am currently on MOAR Rom with an updated radio.
My question is this: Which version of Pac Rom should I look to install. I am unfamiliar with "RC's" and what is this "Nightly" that everyone talks about........sounds sinister. I would greatly appreciate some help, and if this ROM is as good as everyone says....I would gladly donate. What's the going donation rate? Well that was more than one question....sorry.

So are there no 5.0 night lies coming?

So what is the point of having this forum if its never checked or updated?

(01-13-2015, 03:39 PM)dscuglia Wrote: Greetings. I have a question that is probably stupid.
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII, (SCH-i535), Android Version 4.3. I am currently on MOAR Rom with an updated radio.
My question is this: Which version of Pac Rom should I look to install. I am unfamiliar with "RC's" and what is this "Nightly" that everyone talks about........sounds sinister. I would greatly appreciate some help, and if this ROM is as good as everyone says....I would gladly donate. What's the going donation rate? Well that was more than one question....sorry.
Nightly is what one considers the beta program. It's call nightly because it's what ever that's compiled by the dev at the end of the night. Each nightly is released with the users' understanding that there are no guarantee that the program will run smoothly. The purpose is for the users to report the errors and bugs. RC release is what the dev call the mile stone, periodic release. It's the release that contains many fixes from the errors encounter in the nightlies. RC release comes out after so many nightlies, which may not incorporate the newest feature, but it will usually be more stable than the nightly. IMO if the rom version you're using has been in development for a while, it's fine to use the nightly if you want the newest features. Otherwise, RC release will be the safest way to go.
As to your second question, IMO this is a combo ROM, which means it takes the best features of Paranoid Android, AOKP, and Cyanogenmod ROM and roll them all into one. I like it a lot personally, it's highly customizable and it runs pretty smooth. However, if you've used cyanogenmod before, then you will notice there are lots of similarity in this ROM. The best part about this Rom is the pac man concept IMO.
Third question, give them what you can, there is no rule or standard to the donation. What you donate is between you and the dev.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk

(03-07-2015, 12:23 PM)C4M3R0N808 Wrote: So are there no 5.0 night lies coming?

Yes pac-rom 5.x is coming to select d2's. I am the new maintainer. The unified d2lte is gone. I will build for d2att d2spr d2tmo and d2vzw. Other variants have been dropped. Stay tuned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Nightly builds now available for d2spr and d2tmo in download section. d2att and d2vzw to follow.

When ever I click on download for the ROM file for the T-Mob link. it acts as if it downloading but when I check the file because the download get done like if I downloading a text file. I cheak it and both WinRAR and 7zip tell it broke. What up with that? I checked other download link for ATT and even sprint and none them have any files in their folders?
Could someone please look into this please as I'm running 5.1 OCTOS on my phone but it's missing a lot of thing from it and it has not been updated in over 60 days now.
I would really like a working link to this beta to try it out on my T999 thanks.