PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Anyone else having any sound issues? The sound in general is very loud and needs to be kept at a low setting otherwise there is major distortion through the speaker. I'm also having an issue with in-call volume being way too loud and not being able to adjust the in-call volume at all. 

What's going on with the nightlies?! Why don't they have mobile data?? 

Why has mobile data been missing for over 2 weeks?? And where is the support for this ROM?! This is ridiculous. 

Dunno which device you use, my problem is not mobile data, but wlan... On galaxy S3

(09-21-2014, 04:19 PM)DarkMan Wrote: Dunno which device you use, my problem is not mobile data,  but wlan... On galaxy S3

Haha I'm definitely using a galaxy S3 or I wouldn't have posted here... But I don't know what's going on then cause I do not have mobile data on the nightlies. 
And I love the rom support... Oh wait, there doesn't seem to be any...

(09-26-2014, 10:22 AM)C4M3R0N808 Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 04:19 PM)DarkMan Wrote: Dunno which device you use, my problem is not mobile data,  but wlan... On galaxy S3

Haha I'm definitely using a galaxy S3 or I wouldn't have posted here... But I don't know what's going on then cause I do not have mobile data on the nightlies. 

Did you lose your IMEI somewhere along the line? That is probably the most common cause of no data at all. If so, try a clean install and keep your fingers crossed.

Sent from my GS3 running CM11

(09-29-2014, 07:51 PM)aromig Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 10:22 AM)C4M3R0N808 Wrote:

Did you lose your IMEI somewhere along the line?  That is probably the most common cause of no data at all.  If so, try a clean install and keep your fingers crossed.

Sent from my GS3 running CM11
I actually wondered about the IMEI as well. So I looked but I still had it. Then I tried flashing the stock anyway and when I went back to PAC the data still didn't work. So I had to flash an older version of PAC again. But the 9/23 is working so it seems the issue was fixed. Which I think I read that it was fixed from xda also. 
But regardless, I'd like to thank you for your assistance cause I don't see anyone else trying to help! 
Edit: I just added an upvote for you as well!!

If you guys are flashing the latest nightly and you lost your data and MMS check if your APN if its still there . If not just flash back the rc1 I believe its 8-31. 

I don't really lose my IMEI when I flash the latest nightly I lose my data and MMS but I can still make a call my issue is  just the APN. I believed if you lose your IMEI you won't be able yo make any call at all. 

Hey guys,

I see that the RC-2 is now available for the d2lte... But I don't see anything about it... does this mean we should wait until official word is out to upgrade?

I've been having some issues with my t999 and am curious if these issues are fixed with RC-2.

Issues:
The dialpad is only partly shown when initially brought up during a call.... if it is closed and reopened, it works fine.

Also, the sound is at full blast on the external speaker and can't be changed and if the calling audio is below the third tick when a call is made, the volume is maxed out until it is changed to the third tick... then the audio volume can be changed.

Thanks all,
Johnathan

pac_d2lte_4.4.4.RC-2_20141021-083256.zip on SGH-T999 upgraded per instructions.
I had SIM lock enabled before I upgraded.  After upgrade, I am never asked for the SIM Unlock PIN.  No data, no calls except "Emergency Calls Only".  No, I'm not going to try calling 911 to see if it works.

PS: I compiled this zip from repo, but that shouldn't matter.
f57d5188b66ea9c79154040e65e68800  pac_d2lte_4.4.4.RC-2_20141021-083256.zip

Update:
cm-11-20141022-NIGHTLY-d2lte.zip reports there is no SIM card installed when in fact it is PIN locked, so I will try to file a bug report with CM.

Update 2: Nightly regression issues are only created against previous working nightlies.  CM11.m11 will not install in my SGH-T999 so I don't know if it works or not.

Update 3:
Trying RC1 and RC2 from https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/d2lte

RC2: No SIM PIN asked.  Disabled SIM PIN from previous version, still no mobile data in RC2.

RC1 works SIM PIN and works with mobile data.

I'll just stick with RC1 for now.