PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Do not post Lint's to other sites for downloads ever

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

so is there any specific reason why there still aren't builds for d2lte? or is it just like a general bad luck thing and these builds fail but the others work? cause there's been no word regarding this

(08-08-2014, 11:11 PM) C4M3R0N808 Wrote: so is there any specific reason why there still aren't builds for d2lte? or is it just like a general bad luck thing and these builds fail but the others work? cause there's been no word regarding this

Nah the builds run fine I just flashed a nightly I built from yesterday, I think they are just having trouble with their build server. PM me if you want what I've been building, that or check my post on the previous page on how to build your own

Sorry didn't realize links were against the rules...just trying to provide people with pac-rom :\

(08-09-2014, 06:57 AM)whaevr Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 11:11 PM) C4M3R0N808 Wrote: so is there any specific reason why there still aren't builds for d2lte? or is it just like a general bad luck thing and these builds fail but the others work? cause there's been no word regarding this

Nah the builds run fine I just flashed a nightly I built from yesterday, I think they are just having trouble with their build server. PM me if you want what I've been building, that or check my post on the previous page on how to build your own

Sorry didn't realize links were against the rules...just trying to provide people with pac-rom :\
Actually I already set up my PC using your links to build my own til nightlies come back.
I was just wondering why there aren't nightlies in the first place. But maybe you could become a manager of the nightlies or whatever it is to help officially push them to the public?

(08-09-2014, 06:57 AM)whaevr Wrote:

I'm always looking for comaintainer since I'm so busy. Hit me up on hangouts to talk about it. Cbarlan@gmail.com

[quote pid='4160' dateline='1406322350']
I finally took matters into my own hands though and did some learning. I was able to setup an Ubuntu-server vm and after a fair amount of reading/watching tuts on youtube I can now build my own pac-nightlies on my vm Smile

If anyone wants to follow my process start here, this is for setting up ubuntu to do the compiling

After that is done, to actually compile pac-rom look here. If you have a supported device building is stupid easy after checking out the repo "./build-pac d2lte"
[/quote]
[Sorry about the munged quote above.  I cut it up too much trying to save space.]

I started with Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS and ended up with the following:

Code:
host C++: libLLVMTarget <= external/llvm/lib/Target/TargetSubtargetInfo.cpp

host StaticLib: libLLVMTarget (/home/jenkins/android/pac/out/host/linux-x86/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMTarget_intermediates/libLLVMTarget.a)
Export includes file: external/clang/tools/driver/Android.mk -- /home/jenkins/android/pac/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/clang_intermediates/export_includes
host Executable: clang (/home/jenkins/android/pac/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/clang_intermediates/clang)
/home/jenkins/android/pac/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/host/i686-linux-glibc2.7-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-linux/4.6.x-google/../../../../i686-linux/bin/ld: BFD (GNU Binutils) 2.21 internal error, aborting at /i/toolchain-src//binutils/binutils-2.21/bfd/merge.c line 873 in _bfd_merged_section_offset

/home/jenkins/android/pac/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/host/i686-linux-glibc2.7-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-linux/4.6.x-google/../../../../i686-linux/bin/ld: Please report this bug.

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/jenkins/android/pac/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/clang_intermediates/clang] Error 1

/home/jenkins/android/pac/out/target/product/d2lte/pac_d2lte-ota-eng.jenkins.zip doesn't exist!
Total time elapsed: 66 minutes 46 seconds
jenkins@android-bld:~$ ld --version

GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.24
Copyright 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) a later version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.
jenkins@android-bld:~$

What version of ld are you using please?

Anyone with a solution to the call history problem (call history is no longer updated since a few nightly). Did not try a fresh install (wiped only cache and dalvik, as I always do for an upgrade...but would like to avoid wiping data if possible...)
Using Tapatalk

Erase cache here...you will lose data on contacts so make sure u back then up to gmail first

[Image: mu6abyne.jpg]

Thanks a lot, it worked painlessly Wink unrelated, the new 28th nightly do not work for me, system ui constantly close...reverted to 25th and all is well...
Using Tapatalk

Esta rom la puedo instalar en sgh t-999?

Enviado desde mi SGH-T999 mediante Tapatalk