PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1

[Image: Header.png]

PAC Homepage  Vendor Repositories  ROM Source  Device and Kernel Repositories  Gerrit Review  Jenkins Buildsystem  Jenkins Builds and Stats  Crowdin Translations  Changelogs  JIRA Bugs and Issues Reporting  Wiki - Tutorials and Info  Discussion and Support Forum  Downloads  Sharing Policy  Become a Maintainer  PAC-ROM Stats  Google Plus  Google Plus Community  Twitter  Facebook

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features.png]
[Image: Features_List.png]

[Image: Disclaimer.png]

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

[Image: How_to_Install.png]

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

[Image: How_to_Update.png]

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

[Image: Not_Working.png]

* Submit a bug report *

* Submit a patch *

[Image: Other_Info.png]

* None for now *

[Image: Download.png]

* PAC-ROM Downloads (AT&T) *
* PAC-ROM Downloads (Sprint) *
* PAC-ROM Downloads (T-Mobile) *
* PAC-ROM Downloads (Verizon) *
* GApps *

[Image: Credits.png]

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

Help with server costs

[Image: donate.gif]
[Image: donate.png]

Hiya!

Just a quick question, but first I wanted to first say thank you for all your hard work in putting everything together!

Since this page links to the d2lte nightly page in the downloads section, would it be safe to assume that the d2lte build will be usable on T-mobile devices? I read elsewhere that the build for one device will cover the other variants of the same device.

Also, just wanted to point out that the Kitkat Gapps download page ends up in a 404 error after waiting for the count down.

Again, thanks for making Pac-Rom! I'll be waiting for the build to be built and will install it as soon as it is built! Big Grin

(03-03-2014, 01:37 AM)asianflipboy Wrote: Hiya!

Just a quick question, but first I wanted to first say thank you for all your hard work in putting everything together!

Since this page links to the d2lte nightly page in the downloads section, would it be safe to assume that the d2lte build will be usable on T-mobile devices? I read elsewhere that the build for one device will cover the other variants of the same device.

Also, just wanted to point out that the Kitkat Gapps download page ends up in a 404 error after waiting for the count down.

Again, thanks for making Pac-Rom! I'll be waiting for the build to be built and will install it as soon as it is built! Big Grin
try the gapps again today... works now. 

(03-04-2014, 10:13 AM)rsolomonjr1 Wrote: try the gapps again today... works now. 

Indeed it does! However, now I am unable to install the 4.4 nightly on my phone, as it keeps getting an Error 7. Not sure why, as I believe there are others who are not having so much trouble installing it on other variants of the GSIII :c

Scratch that! Updated CWM and I was able to flash it with no problems!

(03-04-2014, 03:52 PM)asianflipboy Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 10:13 AM)rsolomonjr1 Wrote: try the gapps again today... works now. 

Indeed it does! However, now I am unable to install the 4.4 nightly on my phone, as it keeps getting an Error 7. Not sure why, as I believe there are others who are not having so much trouble installing it on other variants of the GSIII :c

Scratch that! Updated CWM and I was able to flash it with no problems!

Recovery was out of date

XDA Moderator

Very good rom. Thanks! Seems very stable so far. Netflix seems to fc with the "split screens" error. May just be me. Clean flash of course.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Using Tapatalk

I also get the Netflix fc on a clean install. No old data from TiBu

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Anybody know if pa pie is one of the features still being worked into PAC or if the feature was dropped completely? I sure do miss pie with chevron targets.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Using Tapatalk

I download 4.4.2 d2lte 03/05/15 & gapp 05/01/14 and do clean flash on my metro pcs s3 everything works except network no network at all also I checked  in setting there is no my phone number and MIN Number too also PRL Version is 0, I do restore nv but no result I try clean flash 3 times same result. Now I restore my CM11 d2lte backup it's working fine anyone has same problem please advise.  

On d2usc 3g is broken, lte & wifi works fine but wont connect via 3g cdma at all.