PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flashing milestone 1 RC 1 with twrp
hello,

As the title says, I am trying to install milestone 1 RC 1 using twrp. I tried twice but each time it failed with a message telling me that the zip signature was not correct. I re-downloaded the rom but I got the exact same zip file. Is there indeed some sort of error in the zip (I can open it fine, so this would not be a zip structure error) or should I somehow skip the error, and if so, how would I do it?

TIA

I forgot to mention: I am using twrp 2.6.0.0. I found the "Zip file signature verification" in the options. Should I uncheck this? Is there no signature in the P.A.C.-Man roms?

I decided to try unchecking the signature test. I asked for pac_p990-milestone.1.RC1.zip + gapps-jb-20121017-KonstaKANG.zip. This time twrp reported that it had successfully flashed the rom. But when I rebooted, I was still in my old ROM. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Did you verify the md5 of your download?
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

I would have, but http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?...0/release/ gives a md5 for the nightly, not for milestone. At least, that's how I read the timestamps.

New test: I did the same with cyanogenmod 10.1, the installation succeeded. Previously I did not know if it was my phone, twrp or the PAC-Man zip file. So now I guess it is the PAC-Man zip.