PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android Version & Available RAM (GT-i9300)
Thanks!

Just to sum up everything to help the next guys who visit this:

1st - ROOT your phone!

2nd - BackUp your ROM using NANDROID

3rd - Install PAC MAN ROM

I think this should help people!

Thanks Gamble!

________________________________________________________________________________
by SenSer

Yeah that's the way, I did it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well i got a bit confused again.. i see 2 folders:[table][tr][td][Image: folder.png][/td][td]nightly[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]01.28.2014 01:02 am[/td][/tr][tr][td][Image: folder.png][/td][td]release[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]07.30.2013 06:58 pm[/td][/tr][/table]
Which file is the most recent and stable one that i should use??
________________________________________________________________________________
by SenSer

I don't know which is most stable, but a nightly is a ROM that's in development. I use the 28012014 ROM which is a nightly. It does soft boot (restarts itsself) and sometimes apps will crash but 90& of the time it runs smoothly.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Oh don't forget to download the gapps for jelly bean they hold all the Google apps like play store, flash them tight after flashing the rom

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip click the link should auto download

Hey Gamble! I did it!!.
I flashed and everything went smooth!

But I see that sometimes I end up with 70mb free ram but still the is response is great and it doesn't hang!!

Another thing I downloaded the release version I think it's the most stable one.!

Regards and thanks a lot!!

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk
by SenSer

Awesome glad it worked for you and glad I helped you. I just can't wait for kitkat 4.4 version now

(02-15-2014, 06:44 AM)SenSer Wrote: Hey Gamble! I did it!!.
I flashed and everything went smooth!

But I see that sometimes I end up with 70mb free ram but still the is response is great and it doesn't hang!!

Another thing I downloaded the release version I think it's the most stable one.!

Regards and thanks a lot!!

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk

Check in Settings->About phone, I doubt that the release version is android 4.3

Android handles ram different to Windows: the more free ram you have, the slower it will load apps. Android keeps your apps in ram even when they are not running so that they are always ready to load. So try to forget about ram and just enjoy the PAC experience :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired