PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HTC One (AT&T) Questions
Radio signal as in FM?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Well I've not had it long but getting texts fine not rang out yet but so far so good Smile

(03-04-2014, 03:06 PM)mbrown3 Wrote: Where do we get the newest twrp and gapps. Are PAC specific versions posted? If not, what versions of each do we need?

Just go to goomanagers site. They will have a direct download. Just look for jb 4.3 gapps. As in radio I meant like cell and wife signal. How quick the mobile data turns on and such.
Using Tapatalk

I thought these were 4.4.2 builds. Don't they need KitKat gapps?

I wasn't sure if they were going to do 4.4 for HTC one were they?

As far as I know they don't have 4.4 up yet. I think it's still pulling from the 4.3 firm...
Using Tapatalk

I thought that was the point of all of this, and the reason for all the delays...getting 4.4.2 builds ready. The countdown timer says, "PAC Rom 4.4.2 will come in".

They are running on a hundred plus devices... They just didn't want to do them one at a time. Figured close the page put everything up and get the otas working. That doesn't mean all devices will have 4.4. I think mainly because cyanogen nightlies are still really finicky on 4.4.

Plus if you don't have s off you can't use 4.4 anyways because art doesn't work in deodexed roms
Using Tapatalk

(03-04-2014, 04:16 PM)mbrown3 Wrote: I thought that was the point of all of this, and the reason for all the delays...getting 4.4.2 builds ready. The countdown timer says, "PAC Rom 4.4.2 will come in".

It is kit kat 4.4.2. Well that's what mine says as for twrp I'm on 6.3.4 and pa gapps 4.4. To get twrp download flashify let's you download and update twrp

(03-04-2014, 04:56 PM)gamble Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 04:16 PM)mbrown3 Wrote: I thought that was the point of all of this, and the reason for all the delays...getting 4.4.2 builds ready. The countdown timer says, "PAC Rom 4.4.2 will come in".

It is kit kat 4.4.2. Well that's what mine says as for twrp I'm on 6.3.4 and pa gapps 4.4. To get twrp download flashify let's you download and update twrp

My HTC refuses to gain s off so I'm screwed. Lol
Using Tapatalk

(03-04-2014, 04:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 04:56 PM)gamble Wrote:

My HTC refuses to gain s off so I'm screwed. Lol

How come there has to be a reason

Not sure was thinking my sdks on my phone were being funky. Since I want to get 4.4 and I just wiped my pic I may reinstall. Try again and what not. Now I just have to find an actual fully stock sense firmware that will allow it to still s off. I know some were having issues.

I meant pc instead of phone and pic lol
Using Tapatalk