PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HTC One (AT&T) Questions
(02-05-2014, 08:48 PM)gamble Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 03:20 PM)mbrown3 Wrote: Does anyone know what's happening with the nightlies? When I check the download page, it lists 1/28 as the last one available. But I have the PAC Console on my phone and it tells me that the most recent is from 2/5 (today). When I try to download from the console, it says, "Download failed". Anyone have any idea what might be happening?

I've had this problem since the 21/01 rom

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I can only see the same too, even on my tablet and HTC One. Can only assume its a dev fault.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Found out the problem the servers are down pending the arrival of pacman 4.4

Because they took them down, or because there is some kind of crash? Also, when (approx is fine) will 4.4 be available?

(02-06-2014, 11:27 AM)mbrown3 Wrote: Because they took them down, or because there is some kind of crash? Also, when (approx is fine) will 4.4 be available?

They said about a week, about a week ago so any time I'd suspect. Regarding the updates I don't know what's happening there maybe they just focussing on the new version so putting them on the server.

Will we be able to do a "dirty" update going from 4.3 base to 4.4? Or should we do a full wipe/install?

Hmmm im not sure on that tbh, I've only been doing thus for about 9 months. I think a dirty install is OK but is wait for real confirmation from a dev. Its not out yet is it?

(02-07-2014, 01:09 PM)'mbrown3' Wrote: Will we be able to do a "dirty" update going from 4.3 base to 4.4? Or should we do a full wipe/install?

No, you should update your recovery and full wipe.
OnePlus One bacon
HTC One m7
Samsung S3 LTE i9305
- ROM: PAC-man 4.4.4 RC-1

[Image: maintainer.png]

Thanks MaDcOw. By "update your recovery", do you mean create a new recovery, or actually update the version of twrp?

(02-07-2014, 03:01 PM)mbrown3 Wrote: Thanks MaDcOw. By "update your recovery", do you mean create a new recovery, or actually update the version of twrp?

Thatl be update twrp to the newest version, I found using flashify yo be easiest as that will download the file then install and reboot

OK. Thanks. I'll wait until the 4.4 versions of PACman are posted before I update twrp. I'm assuming they'll post an updated version of gapps also?