PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC-Man on 4.4.2
hi all, new to the forum and the world of nexus 7
i'm running 4.4.2 android version and was told about your ROM for the nexus7
what i am looking for is info on
1 will it run on my version of android ?
2 is there an easy install or a vid/instructions for doing this? still trying to find my feet with the whole ROM thing

hi frnds, i am new to this portal. I am having penta t-pad ws707c. Can i get a rom for this tablet.

(01-10-2014, 09:54 AM)pirana Wrote: hi frnds, i am new to this portal. I am having penta t-pad ws707c. Can i get a rom for this tablet.

If your penta supports CyanogenMod, then it's possible to make it for your tablet. Else it's going to be a bit difficult.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

(01-09-2014, 08:04 PM)'cybertonto72' Wrote: hi all, new to the forum and the world of nexus 7
i'm running 4.4.2 android version and was told about your ROM for the nexus7
what i am looking for is info on
1 will it run on my version of android ?
2 is there an easy install or a vid/instructions for doing this? still trying to find my feet with the whole ROM thing

I'm new this this as well. I got the Nexus 7 - flo for Christmas.  Liked it a lot. I was getting a little bored and looked up this whole ROM thing. LOL Well, to make a long story short. I have tried most of the ROMs out on the Nexus 7 - flo and the PAC-Man one is far the best! You can customize for days! It is working really well . It has a couple quirks here or there. Nothing horrible. They don't even bother me because there is so much to like about this ROM! Give it a try! Waka Waka *Ü*