PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PACman ROM and WT19i
Hi everyone!
I have a WT19i, and I was searching for a rom for my phone..and searching I found PACman ROM..it's amazing!
But I have some problems and I was unable to fix this problems...
I tried with 2 realeases:
before 22.1 with bluetooth bug, but you already know that...I put Lupus kernel v6 but the problem still remains and I had another problem...some apps don't work...for example the app Booster FREE - Task Killer crashes when I try to go in the settings, also the browser crashes...
then I tried 22.01 and the wifi doesn't work at all...here the apps seem to work, they don't have the same problem of 22.1 and the fm radio is missing..
Someone can help me, please?

(Hope I'm in the right session Wink )

I think you didn't read the first topic in this forum.
(The topic just above yours)

Bluetooth cant be fixed until mike or some good dev fixes it. I don't think FM will ever work with 4.2.2
The app crashing was due to a commit which has been reverted. so next builds will be fine.

singh_dd93 Wrote:I think you didn't read the first topic in this forum.
(The topic just above yours)

Bluetooth cant be fixed until mike or some good dev fixes it. I don't think FM will ever work with 4.2.2
The app crashing was due to a commit which has been reverted. so next builds will be fine.

Sorry about that Sad I read it but maybe I didn't understand very much..
I'm not so good to understand this kind of things..
For Bluetooth I'll wait, it's not a problem...I saw the main topic..you fixed it ^^ well, sorry for bothering but...
For the FM, well it's not a big deal...I'll use somethig else..

Hi everyone..I want to report a bug or a problem...
I succeed with the build 511, first I used a kernel 3.0.8 found in xda but bluetooth didn't work...
Speaking with a user, he said me that the correct kernel was already in the .zip (I really didn't know that ^^)
Now everything works fine, my phone is really good but I noticed 2 problems:
1- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i43.tinypic.com/30wtc8h.jpg">http://i43.tinypic.com/30wtc8h.jpg</a><!-- m -->
2- and the other one is that (for example yesterday while I was using Skype, and this morning while the phone was in standby) the phone simply reboot on its own...

The download link in the main thread in offline...is it normal?

the basketbuild is down for some time due to maintenance

singh_dd93 Wrote:the basketbuild is down for some time due to maintenance

Thank you for the answer... Smile

Can someone help me with my problem?

LadySarah Wrote:Hi everyone..I want to report a bug or a problem...
I succeed with the build 511, first I used a kernel 3.0.8 found in xda but bluetooth didn't work...
Speaking with a user, he said me that the correct kernel was already in the .zip (I really didn't know that ^^)
Now everything works fine, my phone is really good but I noticed 2 problems:
1- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i43.tinypic.com/30wtc8h.jpg">http://i43.tinypic.com/30wtc8h.jpg</a><!-- m -->
2- and the other one is that (for example yesterday while I was using Skype, and this morning while the phone was in standby) the phone simply reboot on its own...

Both problems are kernel related and the kernel devs will have to sort it out.

BTW we are thinking of shifting to kernel 3.4

Thank you for your answer Smile
I flashed the kernel 3.4 on my lww but now the bluetooth doesn't work
I reflashed many times the rom, I tried paranoid android and cm10.1 but I think that PACman is the best..
For now, my phone hasn't reboot yet, I hope it won't in the future..for the radio I tried Spirit but doesn't work, so I decided for TuneIn..