PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC 4.4?
i know that 4.3 is still being stabalized but was wondering if theres going to be a 4.4 port of this rom for the d710?

pac rom = l33T

Check our github. You'll see that we're already working on it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Nick0703 Wrote:Check our github. You'll see that we're already working on it

i love you guys man!!! Tongue
can't wait!!
ill blow up my phone if yall need a tester Tongue

Sorry, it's not ready for testing phase yet. It's still on Alpha. Tongue

(12-11-2013, 01:44 AM)'Nick0703' Wrote: Sorry, it's not ready for testing phase yet. It's still on Alpha. Tongue

Hallo,

I post here so I dont have to start a new topic, as my question is hidding towards same direction:

I have a PAC-Rom build from 30.11.14 on my i9100 and hardly had it make working with dorimanX kernel (I need this for underclocking and some other settings)

Last december there was news about paranoid 4.0 will come out. So now I kept waiting till now in the hope a PAC-release will come out.

How far is the work ? Should I update to the last nightly instead ? Do you know if dorimanX kernel is supported better now ?

thx 4 any answers

greetz revnu

I'm not sure as I don't maintain the S2. You should probably ask that question to your kernel developer.

(02-18-2014, 03:28 AM)'Nick0703' Wrote: I'm not sure as I don't maintain the S2. You should probably ask that question to your kernel developer.

Ahh OK,

but do you have informations about the progress of the next stable release ?

Im waiting since novembar and my release of PAC has some instabilities. Is it worth on changing to the latest nightly, or should I wait, because stable release will come out in few weeks ?

sry I have to ask that, because it is much work to configurize a new ROM, so I dont want make it 2 times Smile

greetz revnu

(12-11-2013, 01:44 AM)'Nick0703' Wrote: Sorry, it's not ready for testing phase yet. It's still on Alpha. Tongue

sry for annoying/pushing, but do you have information about then the next stable release will come out ? or can you say me if new newest nightly would be a improvement compared with my nightly from novembar