PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
com.phone close
Hello I have problems with the latest builds for: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE i9305.

I will not be able to to any calls. No incomning and outgoing calls. Everytime com.phone. ... close

I have read that other users have on Samsung Galaxy s2 had the same problem.

Can you tell me how I can fix this?

Thank you very much.

What build are you using and also do you have PIB enabled?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Nick0703 Wrote:What build are you using and also do you have PIB enabled?

not meaning to hijack this or anything but I have some info related to this on a different device.

on the galaxy player 5.0 I am getting the same thing. I have been flashing, reflashing, and full wiping since the nightly after the big issue you all had with your servers (I think this is nightly 10/27) up till even today's patch and am still getting the com.android.phone fc loop error. earlier I tried enabling PIB and then disabling it but there was no change...

Luraziel Wrote:

not meaning to hijack this or anything but I have some info related to this on a different device.

on the galaxy player 5.0 I am getting the same thing. I have been flashing, reflashing, and full wiping since the nightly after the big issue you all had with your servers (I think this is nightly 10/27) up till even today's patch and am still getting the com.android.phone fc loop error. earlier I tried enabling PIB and then disabling it but there was no change...

We fixed that tho. Can you try to get a logcat?

Nick0703 Wrote:
Luraziel Wrote:

We fixed that tho. Can you try to get a logcat?

yeah tomorrow after work i'll give it a whirl If I have time. if not it might be Monday-ish.

apologies for the double post. here is the logcat from an adb shell with the latest (11/2) nightly and sultan kernel r7 for venture model (Samsung galaxy player 5.0)

note: still getting the force closes even after full wipe and clean flash

Attached Files
.zip   logcat.zip (Size: 84.63 KB / Downloads: 10)

Luraziel Wrote:apologies for the double post. here is the logcat from an adb shell with the latest (11/2) nightly and sultan kernel r7 for venture model (Samsung galaxy player 5.0)

Thanks for the logcat. I found the problem and I'll try to fix it asap.

Nick0703 Wrote:
Luraziel Wrote:apologies for the double post. here is the logcat from an adb shell with the latest (11/2) nightly and sultan kernel r7 for venture model (Samsung galaxy player 5.0)

Thanks for the logcat. I found the problem and I'll try to fix it asap.

awesome and your very welcome! Smile I'll be watching your gerrit for the updates! Smile

Nick0703, I see you all over in the forum. Just want to say thank you for your help and quick responses as you have helped me before. Quick question? What is a logcat and how does it help you? I'm still kinda new to all this so I'm sorry if the answer is in another forum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DroDough Wrote:Nick0703, I see you all over in the forum. Just want to say thank you for your help and quick responses as you have helped me before. Quick question? What is a logcat and how does it help you? I'm still kinda new to all this so I'm sorry if the answer is in another forum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A logcat is basically the same thing as a minidump for Windows, when you get a BSOD on Windows it creates a minidump files which contains all the needed information to find the cause it. And for Android, we call that a logcat.

[img=]http://www.xda-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Logcat.jpg[/img]

Tongue

Here's more info about it:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html">http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html</a><!-- m -->