PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transparency statubar settings
Hi,

Is it possible to add statubar transparency in generalUI like this ?

[Image: Screenshot_2013-07-03-19-50-39_zpsece3d20b.png]

It will be great Wink

We have the option to make the status bar transparent. You'll need to go to Hybrid Properties and fiddle around in the interface options. Sorry I can't remember which one is it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Go to Hybrid Settings - Click on the arrow at the top to see all the other settings available. Go to Apps and find your launcher (Trebuchet). Click on Trebuchet and then slide over to Color. Click on Status bar color - for 100% transparency change the value to 00000000 and make that your new color. Reboot - and you'll probably have to go into settings and then come back out to the home screen.

Edzamber, what theme are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have 4.3 Pac-Man on my Atrix HD. I have never been able to get the notification transparency to work. It is extremely frustrating. I prefer to use Global colors so the colors aren't changing all the time, but I can never get transparency to work.

Sent from the Mantaray using tapatalk

Nick0703. OP doesn't mean statusbar transparency, he's about transparent HOLO elements and xmls for backgrounds, popup backgrounds, menus etc. theming question, and themes which have such elements work on 4.4.2 fyi.

jblaylock when setting transparency for statusbar in hybrid make sure you click on Stock Icon Color, that will make your icons look normal.

Hmmm...i have to agree, PAC need its own transparent status bar option rather than using Hybrid Properties...
Changing transparent status bar using Hybrid is a pain in the a$$ cause if you change it using global option it change every color (mainly statusbar icon and clock) in every apps including themes...that mean themes that we install and use will not have its default color anymore...it will use global option color and that kinda ruined the themes status bar color...
if you use per-app settings, then you have to setup up everything one by one...its going to take a long time for it...
So PAC need its own option to set transparent status bar (not depending on Hybrid)...Slimroms has the option (even on android 4.1.2) to set transparent status bar and it works on all apps without changing the icon color...PAC dev can port that option and merge it into PAC...
[Image: my_banner.png]

(01-24-2014, 06:39 AM)iPusak Gaoq Wrote: Hmmm...i have to agree, PAC need its own transparent status bar option rather than using Hybrid Properties...
Changing transparent status bar using Hybrid is a pain in the a$$ cause if you change it using global option it change every color (mainly statusbar icon and clock) in every apps including themes...that mean themes that we install and use will not have its default color anymore...it will use global option color and that kinda ruined the themes status bar color...
if you use per-app settings, then you have to setup up everything one by one...its going to take a long time for it...
So PAC need its own option to set transparent status bar (not depending on Hybrid)...Slimroms has the option (even on android 4.1.2) to set transparent status bar and it works on all apps without changing the icon color...PAC dev can port that option and merge it into PAC...
I've been using XBlast (xposed module) to get transparency personally.

(01-26-2014, 03:43 AM)'numel007' Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 06:39 AM)'iPusak Gaoq' Wrote: Hmmm...i have to agree, PAC need its own transparent status bar option rather than using Hybrid Properties...

I've been using XBlast (xposed module) to get transparency personally.

i'm also use xposed module (Tinted Status Bar) to get transprency but its not the point...the point is that PAC need its own transparent ststus bar option without depending on xposed modules and hybrid porperties...since you use xposed module i guess you already know how hard to using hybrid to set the status bar transparent...
[Image: my_banner.png]

If you guys can find me that commit from Slim's Github, I'll try to add it to PAC.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk