PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame Tyler? Pressing Power button on call reboots phone !!
Blame Tyler? Pressing Power button on call reboots phone !!

REALLY loved this rom, but its time to move to some other rom, I hate saying this.

While on a call I press power to lock phone and if try to unlock again while on the same call, phone will reboot every time, have tried so many Nightlies, but doesnt seem to go away.

Paranoid Preferences crashes and asking to blame Tyler. And so does for many system settings and apps.

Can someone help? I have reported on the fb fanpage, but no responses.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2013-09-19-19-41-55.png (Size: 231.24 KB / Downloads: 389)

@nexus4 Wrote:Blame Tyler? Pressing Power button on call reboots phone !!

REALLY loved this rom, but its time to move to some other rom, I hate saying this.

While on a call I press power to lock phone and if try to unlock again while on the same call, phone will reboot every time, have tried so many Nightlies, but doesnt seem to go away.

Paranoid Preferences crashes and asking to blame Tyler. And so does for many system settings and apps.

We are gonna investigate about the problem, soon will give you an answer, THANK YOU for report us the bug and help us. Cheers, herna.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 4

Any update on this??

>.<

herna Wrote:
@nexus4 Wrote:Blame Tyler? Pressing Power button on call reboots phone !!

We are gonna investigate about the problem, soon will give you an answer, THANK YOU for report us the bug and help us. Cheers, herna.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 4

Will someone look into this or should I simply shut my mouth and go elsewhere?