PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRIGHTNESS CONTROL RUINED!! on 9/18/2013 ver
Hi,

I'm new here. I'm one of the few people in this world who flashes the Pac Man Nightly every morning when I wake up.

So I noticed when you click any part of the status bar the brightness instantly changes. (I HATE THIS) Is there a way to bring it back to how it was before?

what completely annoys me is that if you tap anywhere on the status bar (not even slide) it changes brightness and vibrates.

KTOWN Wrote:Hi,

I'm new here. I'm one of the few people in this world who flashes the Pac Man Nightly every morning when I wake up.

So I noticed when you click any part of the status bar the brightness instantly changes. (I HATE THIS) Is there a way to bring it back to how it was before?

what completely annoys me is that if you tap anywhere on the status bar (not even slide) it changes brightness and vibrates.

I have the same thing on my S3 D2USC

jeffbrown1966 Wrote:
KTOWN Wrote:Hi,

I have the same thing on my S3 D2USC

It's absolutely awful, I will flash an older version of this rom until its gone.

Me to
on galaxy nexus maguro

also when i press auto in the brightness bar it takes a couple second to change and if you press it twice system ui crashes