PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Device Settings
Hi Guys!

Today I checked ur rom for the first time and i think the idea of putting all features of the most famous roms together is just amazing! Your rom would definetely be the one for me, the only thing thats missing is the advanced device settings where to disable the hardware keys backlights of my i 9300...It would be great if you could implement that in your newest 4.3 nightlies.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Germany

Popelchen Wrote:Hi Guys!

Today I checked ur rom for the first time and i think the idea of putting all features of the most famous roms together is just amazing! Your rom would definetely be the one for me, the only thing thats missing is the advanced device settings where to disable the hardware keys backlights of my i 9300...It would be great if you could implement that in your newest 4.3 nightlies.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Germany

Sorry I only saw your message now. Glad you are liking our ROM.

Advanced setting where removed by CM. At the moment they are rewriting them so should be added back soon/ or as soon as CM are finished. At the moment u can disable HW key backlight by using a custom kernel and disabling it via Stweaks.

At the moment that's ur only option.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: pac_developer_banner_2.png]