PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
app problem
oke wen i have no rom install on my device (stock update) it got 1.86 GB to install app's
but wen i install pac rom i only got 1.26 GB left
i mean come on losing 600 MB for installing pac rom wen i return to stock update ten have 1.86 GB againcan you pls fix tis so its only 100 mb or some thing? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

GT-I9000

There's nothing to fix, pac-rom should be smaller than stock one, check the gapps package you installed that may be your issue.

gs2usr Wrote:There's nothing to fix, pac-rom should be smaller than stock one, check the gapps package you installed that may be your issue.

the stock rom is around 177MB with all apps inside while pac-rom has various sizes, depending on version and device, between 160 and 185MB but without GAPPS. this means and it's logical that pac rom is quite a bit larger than stock if you add the gapps to the rom = around 270MB compared to stock with most gapps included averaging around 175MB

and it makes totally sense and is good as it is because pac rom has way more functionality to offer, doesn't it? thats why we many if not most of us use it :-)
DEVICES:
N7000, 4.1.2 Stock
I9100, PAC 4.3.1, PAC Kernel
N7100, OMNI 4.4.2, Devils, Xposed
Nexus 4, Cataclysm 4.4.2, Franco r201, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed
Nexus 5, Cataclysm 4.4.2, ElementalX, Cooler Colors, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed FW

Hi and Thanks to all the developers that made this rom possible. I have problems with the G-sensor as when I try to play games like temple run Oz or sniper shooter, which require tilting, it does not work. Is this a reported bug or is it just me?? Also I some times get a "System UI has stopped error and have to reboot. Any patches for this issues or should I reflash the rom?? I have a motorola MB865 (atrix 2) by the way. Any help will be appreciated. Keep up the awesome work guys!!!

Attached Files
.png   pacman2.png (Size: 35.79 KB / Downloads: 93)