PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
menu button not working in pac_mako-nightly-20130816
hi there,

first thing i want to congratulate for the again improved version of the rom which is the most complete anyways

i found two things which i would be interested to clarify:

a) on my nexus 4 the persistent menu button in the PIE is broken, means it does not perform any action at all
considering apps like googleplay which do not show a soft menu button in the app itself, this means that i cannot
use the playstore, of course there are many other menu items which are attached to that menu button, some of
them are importent or even necessary. Now my question is, did i overlook something, a setting or so or can anyone
else repeat this error on his phone, that would be a bug then?

b) in the changelog there was a mention of HALO-Colors which I indeed had on my note 2 PA 3.69, a feature which
was longing for, even mentioned it somewhere. Now my question is, i did not find that under HALO settings so
again, did I overlook something here or is it not impemented in this version ?

That would be no problem of course I can wait and if not then it's ok either. just asking if it's there and if yes where

I'm sure you're all busy with that heavy transition to 4.3 so no hurry, just would appreciate a quick reply to tell how things stand.
I could still go back to tha alpha build which was working flawlessly for me.

Thanks in advance and a nice weekend

ps:
if the solution is the one i found with the rom-control-settings just let me know :-)
i'm just not sure and i would like to have an idea before flashing again from vertigos
alpha.2 build which works perfectly so far, so to avoid another failed run :-)
DEVICES:
N7000, 4.1.2 Stock
I9100, PAC 4.3.1, PAC Kernel
N7100, OMNI 4.4.2, Devils, Xposed
Nexus 4, Cataclysm 4.4.2, Franco r201, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed
Nexus 5, Cataclysm 4.4.2, ElementalX, Cooler Colors, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed FW

magnamentis Wrote:hi there,

first thing i want to congratulate for the again improved version of the rom which is the most complete anyways

a) on my nexus 4 the persistent menu button in the PIE is broken, means it does not perform any action at all
considering apps like googleplay which do not show a soft menu button in the app itself, this means that i cannot
use the playstore, of course there are many other menu items which are attached to that menu button, some of
them are importent or even necessary. Now my question is, did i overlook something, a setting or so or can anyone

b) in the changelog there was a mention of HALO-Colors which I indeed had on my note 2 PA 3.69, a feature which
was longing for, even mentioned it somewhere. Now my question is, i did not find that under HALO settings so

That would be no problem of course I can wait and if not then it's ok either. just asking if it's there and if yes where

I'm sure you're all busy with that heavy transition to 4.3 so no hurry, just would appreciate a quick reply to tell how things stand.

ps:
if the solution is the one i found with the rom-control-settings just let me know :-)
i'm just not sure and i would like to have an idea before flashing again from vertigos

Both the menu issue and halo colors are getting merged today, so today's nightly should have these features.

gs2usr Wrote:
magnamentis Wrote:hi there,

ps:

Both the menu issue and halo colors are getting merged today, so today's nightly should have these features.

thanks, great news :-)

the halo colors whil make me an early adopter :-)

otherwise that alpha from vertigo and the 4.2.2 version on my note work so perfectly, just that blue button :-) :-)

however i appreciate very much your kind reply, after all it's all about proper coms and infos, i'm glad

since i come from PA, if there is any way to contribute ( donate ) just send me the link somehow, so that things go the right way :-)

best regards

UPDATE !!!

i just installed and went through all the settings in the latest nightly pac_mako_nightly-20180817 !

the verdict is : SIMPLY PERFECT !!!

thanks a lot for that great work and the pleasure to use this ROM !

not only didn't i come across the slightest hint of a bug, it also runs buttery soft.

best regards
DEVICES:
N7000, 4.1.2 Stock
I9100, PAC 4.3.1, PAC Kernel
N7100, OMNI 4.4.2, Devils, Xposed
Nexus 4, Cataclysm 4.4.2, Franco r201, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed
Nexus 5, Cataclysm 4.4.2, ElementalX, Cooler Colors, Dalvik+Bionic, Xposed FW