PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sense-Based(Kernel) Pac Man Rom
Hey Guys,

i am a user of Pacman Rom and i have a question. I have a bluetooth-headset adapter (its a Samsung HS300) and want to use it with my HTC One S. The speciality of this headset is the capability of apt-x. Apt-x is a bluetooth audio-streaming codec, which is better than SBC.

My Problem: Apt-x was only available with an sense-based rom (like ViperOneS or Miui), but i like to use Pacman furthermorde. So is there a possibility to create the Pacman Rom with an Sense-Kernel?

Sry for my bad english

Regards

xanya Big Grin

Sorry no. Sense based kernels will not work with this rom. It uses Cm stock kernel. I'm looking into seeing if it can be put into Cm kernel right now

Hey

thx for ur answer. miui is usually also cm based, but they managed to build a sense-based miui

sry for the double post... i pressed enter accidentally....

the post:

thx for ur answer. miui is usually also cm based, but they managed to build a sense-based miui. is this possibility given here?

Miui is more like a theme for a rom. The pac man rom is more then just adding a theme to a rom. It's completely Cm and aokp and paranoid based. So it's not possible to be sense based right now.

Edit: can't find anyway to add aptx to kernel since it's not open source and would need permission from manufacturer.