PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB drivers for d2lte/i535
Aloha,
I have been using PAC-ROM for a couple of years now on my SCH-i535 Galaxy S3 and I love it!
My only trouble is that I cannot for the life of me find the USB drivers required to connect to my PC
The mass storage functions work fine, but I always get a question mark entry for "d2lte" in my device manager and cannot use the other functions besides mass storage...

A while back I remember searching for this and finding that there is a different USB driver required for this phone when PAC-ROM is installed... but I have searched and searched and cannot get a direct answer anymore. Google is not what it used to be.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as for which driver to use?

I recall it being downloadable on the forum or the basketbuild site...

This might be a good Q&A sticky so that folks can find the right driver when they are using this device.

BTW, I get the same question mark "d2lte" device when using both the KitKat and Lolipop versions of PAC-ROM

Love the work you guys are doing, keep it up.

P.S. on a side note, I wrote a shell script which enables QC Diag mode on these phones so that geeks like me can update NV settings and programming without having to switch back to a stock ROM. I will post it if someone can point me to the right subforum.