PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome
Just joined. Am member over at XDA. Have Kindle Fire HD 7. Going to install PAC rom onto my KFHD and check it out. Don't see a specific folder for posting questions in.

Hi all! i'm just landed here after watching an awesome video review of your ROM. I have an Xperia S (LT26i), is there any chance to successfully install this ROM on it? Thank you!

Hey my real name is Boris,im coming from XDA and have flashed PACman and must say its amazing,thanx!!!!
Many greeeetz to all.
ADDICTED TO FLASH+NERDIFIED TILL DEATH!!!!!GREEEEEETZ!!!!

Trying to request to be maintainer for PAC on unsupported device..I have built the 4.3 rom for my sgh-i577 ( which has very little dev support ) and am asking to try and become official here..I have sent all pms to admins this week and have yet to receive reply from anyone..Have been a big fan and been building for our device since 4.1.2...Just looking into what needs to be done to spread the word..Thanks...
sent from a pellet-eating N7 flying the 4.4 flag...

InkSlinger420 Wrote:Trying to request to be maintainer for PAC on unsupported device..I have built the 4.3 rom for my sgh-i577 ( which has very little dev support ) and am asking to try and become official here..I have sent all pms to admins this week and have yet to receive reply from anyone..Have been a big fan and been building for our device since 4.1.2...Just looking into what needs to be done to spread the word..Thanks...

Go to pac-rom.com and look for how to become a maintainer.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Nick0703 Wrote:
InkSlinger420 Wrote:Trying to request to be maintainer for PAC on unsupported device..I have built the 4.3 rom for my sgh-i577 ( which has very little dev support ) and am asking to try and become official here..I have sent all pms to admins this week and have yet to receive reply from anyone..Have been a big fan and been building for our device since 4.1.2...Just looking into what needs to be done to spread the word..Thanks...

I have done that..Just not getting any responses...

InkSlinger420 Wrote:
Nick0703 Wrote:

I have done that..Just not getting any responses...

What device? Galaxy S Plus? If yes, check GERRIT! I posted a comment on your commit.....

What device? Galaxy S Plus? If yes, check GERRIT! I posted a comment on your commit.....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4[/quote]

No no... Galaxy Exhilarate (sgh-i577)
and we have pushed our vendor/pac to gerrit though..

InkSlinger420 Wrote:No no... Galaxy Exhilarate (sgh-i577)

It got merged to github. What's your google+ name? I'll add you to the PAC Maintainers talk.

Nick0703 Wrote:
InkSlinger420 Wrote:No no... Galaxy Exhilarate (sgh-i577)

It got merged to github. What's your google+ name? I'll add you to the PAC Maintainers talk.

Ken Greenwood is my google+...If you would add me that would be great..thanks bro...