PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome
Hey guys, just wanted to say Hi. I build for the US Cellular Note 2 (SCH-R950). I've been building for over a month and just need to get my stuff over on the github so we can add it as a supported build.

123sit Wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to say Hi. I build for the US Cellular Note 2 (SCH-R950). I've been building for over a month and just need to get my stuff over on the github so we can add it as a supported build.

Get your vendor_android_pac files and send then via a pull request to pac github.

XDA Moderator

Hello to all forum users Big Grin

Hi everyone, I own the LG spectrum and thanks to tdm on AndroidForums we have pacman. This is a nice rom and I look forward to seeing it develope over time. Thanks

Hey Everyone! I'm glad that We have dedicated forum for my lovely PACman ROM!
Thanks to the admin and developers who's made PACman. : -)

Can You add a thread for HTC DESIRE HD ? Thanks in advance

Thread cleaned of garbage

I'd suggest that everyone involved take their drama away from here.

Anyone can compile pac and post it. If you are not a maintainer then you do not post original tag. Also if someone is a maintainer and has an official build then please do not troll them or start fights here or anywhere official roms exist.

We have no drama and there are reason we stay drama free

XDA Moderator

Hi, well i'll build PACman for the Samsung YP-G1 (Galaxy Player/S Wifi 4.0). I build with a partnership with iurnait which build for the YP-G70 (5.0). Our threads are merged so 1 thread serves for both devices.

Hi all. Figured I'd join this site since it is the Official PAC site. I compile for the Motorola Atrix HD, and possibly the Motorola Defy and Bravo in the future (will require some serious work and tons of cherry picks from Quarx's Defy repos). I post as skeevydude on XDA and I'm skeevy420 on Github. While I don't pretend to be on the same level as other devs, I do everything to the best of my abilities and I'm a pretty nice and helpful guy. I'm currently learning Java so I can participate more in PAC development, my devices development, and start writing apps to supplement my income.

bkjolly Wrote:Hi right now I'm building for Motorola Razr XT912, XT920, Droid Razr HD XT926, Droid Bionic, Droid 4, Droid 3, and the Verizon Wireless Galaxy Nexus. I'm having issues with Hybrid Settings on the Motos.

Nice to see you here too. I was having that same issue on the Atrix HD. Not sure if you've fixed it, but the solution for that problem is a cherry-pick from the Razrqcom-Dev-Team's device-common PA branch. Link to the pick below

https://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team/and...9d76b3851b

skeevy420 Wrote:Hi all. Figured I'd join this site since it is the Official PAC site. I compile for the Motorola Atrix HD, and possibly the Motorola Defy and Bravo in the future (will require some serious work and tons of cherry picks from Quarx's Defy repos). I post as skeevydude on XDA and I'm skeevy420 on Github. While I don't pretend to be on the same level as other devs, I do everything to the best of my abilities and I'm a pretty nice and helpful guy. I'm currently learning Java so I can participate more in PAC development, my devices development, and start writing apps to supplement my income.

bkjolly Wrote:Hi right now I'm building for Motorola Razr XT912, XT920, Droid Razr HD XT926, Droid Bionic, Droid 4, Droid 3, and the Verizon Wireless Galaxy Nexus. I'm having issues with Hybrid Settings on the Motos.

Nice to see you here too. I was having that same issue on the Atrix HD. Not sure if you've fixed it, but the solution for that problem is a cherry-pick from the Razrqcom-Dev-Team's device-common PA branch. Link to the pick below

https://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team/and...9d76b3851b
Welcome. If ud like in on the maintainer hangout hit me up on gtalk/hangouts <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cbarlan@gmail.com">cbarlan@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

XDA Moderator

Hi just pop in to let everyone know that I am working on a build for the note 10.1 tablet. Hopefully I will have a working build before the end of the weekend.