PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello !
Hi,

I am the newbie today. I moved to PAC rom v.22.2.0 nearly 2 years ago and am still very happy with it.
Thank you very much for your work guys !

See you.

Hello everyone,my name is Gustavo and I'm a little bit lost in the forum,where can I make a request for a device?

Sent from my 6045X using Tapatalk

(11-09-2015, 10:20 PM)Cheddart Wrote: Hello everyone,my name is Gustavo and I'm a little bit lost in the forum,where can I make a request for a device?

It doesn't work that way... We do not build blindly i.e. we do not build for devices we do not own.

Either wait and hope for someone else to get the device and build it for you, or do some research and then do it yourself
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(11-10-2015, 12:06 AM)Langes Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 10:20 PM)Cheddart Wrote: Hello everyone,my name is Gustavo and I'm a little bit lost in the forum,where can I make a request for a device?

It doesn't work that way... We do not build blindly i.e. we do not build for devices we do not own.

Either wait and hope for someone else to get the device and build it for you, or do some research and then do it yourself
Thank you. No need to post unnecessary information bro like the whole second paragraph.