PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPO Crash/Lockup pac_bacon-lp-mr1-Official-20150920
So, I installed pac_bacon-lp-mr1-Official-20150920 on my OnePlus One, and I've observed that, after some indeterminate period of time between 2 and 8 hours, the phone starts getting sluggish, and quickly locks up and becomes unresponsive except for the power button. This button brings up the reboot screen, but attempting to reboot the phone results in the spinning circle forever. I have to force power off and restart the phone.

I'm not so technically savvy when it comes to the software, so what do I need to do to attempt to get you guys what you need to determine what might be going on? I note that there hasn't been an update since the 0920 release.

Thanks

(09-24-2015, 02:02 PM)ehidle Wrote: So, I installed pac_bacon-lp-mr1-Official-20150920 on my OnePlus One, and I've observed that, after some indeterminate period of time between 2 and 8 hours, the phone starts getting sluggish, and quickly locks up and becomes unresponsive except for the power button. This button brings up the reboot screen, but attempting to reboot the phone results in the spinning circle forever. I have to force power off and restart the phone.

I'm not so technically savvy when it comes to the software, so what do I need to do to attempt to get you guys what you need to determine what might be going on? I note that there hasn't been an update since the 0920 release.

Thanks

There were some kernel issues with the previous release that were causing those lags. It will be fixed in the next release. Also our nightly system is down, so I'm only pushing new updates every week instead of everyday.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. I see the 0927 version now so I'll update.