PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus | PAC-ROM Android 5.1.1
Hello,
i have installed a Custom ROM of PAC-ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus(GT-I9105P) also the s2vep package of PAC-ROM with the Android 5.1.1 and Gapps. I Have a question about root. How can i root my Phone with this Custom ROM? Should i install a root package of android 4.2 or where can i find it for Samsung Galaxy s2 Plus(GT-I9105P) for the ROM with the android 5.1.1?

Thanks

(09-16-2015, 10:38 AM)Bass Wrote: Hello,
i have installed a Custom ROM of PAC-ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus(GT-I9105P) also the s2vep package of PAC-ROM with the Android 5.1.1 and Gapps. I Have a question about root. How can i root my Phone with this Custom ROM? Should i install a root package of android 4.2 or where can i find it for Samsung Galaxy s2 Plus(GT-I9105P) for the ROM with the android 5.1.1?

Thanks
Root access options inside Developer options
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(09-16-2015, 04:01 PM)Langes Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:38 AM)Bass Wrote: Hello,

Thanks
Root access options inside Developer options

but got this error, how to fix it sir?

[Image: luSnO4S.png]

[Image: ohEaGMA.png]