PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iNSTALLING PAC
I AM NEW WITH THIS AND HAVE A HP TOUCH, i HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE WITH ODIN. I LOOKED FOR VIDEOS TO SEE IF THERE WERE ONE TO HELP INSTALLED THIS ROM BUT ALL I FIND IS LOTS  OF DIFFERENTE WAYS TO INSTALL.
CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW THE CORRECT WAY, THE STEPS TO FOLLOW AND THAT WAY I WILL NOT HAVE ANY MISTAKE.  THIS SEEM AS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE FOR THOSE THAT WHAT TO CHANGE THERE ROM TO A CUSTOM ROM, ESPECIALLY FOR THE HP TOUCH.

THANK U

carilsaP

(06-23-2015, 07:21 AM)carilsaP Wrote: I AM NEW WITH THIS AND HAVE A HP TOUCH, i HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE WITH ODIN. I LOOKED FOR VIDEOS TO SEE IF THERE WERE ONE TO HELP INSTALLED THIS ROM BUT ALL I FIND IS LOTS  OF DIFFERENTE WAYS TO INSTALL.
CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW THE CORRECT WAY, THE STEPS TO FOLLOW AND THAT WAY I WILL NOT HAVE ANY MISTAKE.  THIS SEEM AS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE FOR THOSE THAT WHAT TO CHANGE THERE ROM TO A CUSTOM ROM, ESPECIALLY FOR THE HP TOUCH.

THANK U

carilsaP
where did you find the rom and in what format ?? zip or tar if it's zip install a "custom recovery" ,"backup your current rom in the custom recovery you've installed" and then "factory reset" "install the zip in recovery" and reboot those are steps for installing roms
ps: Google the words in quotes

.............SENT FROM MY PIECE OF GLOWING.............
..............GLASS MADE BY MICROMAX........................
.....................AN KUNALKENE1797 FAN..................
..............................PAC ROM USER.........................
......................... BLACK BOX USER......................
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED OR REPLIED :p
Sent from my piece of glowing glass made by micromax

(06-23-2015, 08:37 AM)nap533 Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 07:21 AM)carilsaP Wrote: I AM NEW WITH THIS AND HAVE A HP TOUCH, i HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE WITH ODIN. I LOOKED FOR VIDEOS TO SEE IF THERE WERE ONE TO HELP INSTALLED THIS ROM BUT ALL I FIND IS LOTS  OF DIFFERENTE WAYS TO INSTALL.

THANK U

carilsaP
where did you find the rom and in what  format ?? zip or tar if it's zip install a "custom recovery" ,"backup your current rom in the custom recovery you've installed" and then "factory reset" "install the zip in recovery" and reboot  those are steps for installing roms  
ps: Google the words in quotes

.............SENT FROM MY PIECE OF GLOWING.............        
..............GLASS MADE BY MICROMAX........................
.....................AN KUNALKENE1797 FAN..................
..............................PAC ROM USER.........................
......................... BLACK BOX USER......................

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED OR REPLIED :p

Yes thank U very much. I downloaded the rom from the pacman web its a zip and even though it had the instruction on the web page i just need to be sure i have understood.

Thank U very much....