PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KitKat Final Relase
Question 
Hi,
will there ever be a Kitkat final relase?
If no, which one should I consider as the final relase? the nightly 0113 or the relase 0112?
Sorry for my english, I'm italian

If dev for your pac-rom device is already working on the lollipop rom, then the latest nightly is your final release. I'm stuck in the same situation, I wish they will release more stable version of kitkat because I don't trust the lollipop, but I'm in the minority since everyone is so quick to embrace the lollipop. Anyway, so yes, if nightly 0113 or release 0112 is the latest versions, that's the final release because there will be no more KitKat releases from pac-ROM.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk

(03-21-2015, 01:23 PM)hawkwind212 Wrote: If dev for  your pac-rom device is already working on the lollipop rom, then the latest nightly is your final release. I'm stuck in the same situation, I wish they will release more stable version of kitkat because I don't trust the lollipop, but I'm in the minority since everyone is so quick to embrace the lollipop. Anyway, so yes, if nightly 0113 or release 0112 is the latest versions, that's the final release because there will be no more KitKat releases from pac-ROM.
Yes, i know that.
But which one is to be considered the final relase? The relase of the 12 January or the nightly of the 13 January?

I would not use a nightly version published the day after a release version. What improvements could we expect in 24 hours without compromising stability. I installed yesterday the release version and I will stick to it except if I learn that the nightly version will correct a big bug.