PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
building PAC 5.0 HTLESPR - make error
I've been building an unofficial PAC KitKat ROM since December when ZION moved on from the Sprint Note 3 builds.

I also have a Sprint S5 Pac KitKat as well.

So I've been building right along Smile

Friday I built using the Alpha-1 5.0 (at the time) for Note 3 and S5.
This was for me (Note 3) and my nephew (S5) - as per instructions I didn't post it anywhere.

That went fine as did when I built beta1 on 3/8 again for hltespr and kltespr.

Now today I build for kltespr (after a repo sync of course) it went fine.
Then I tried hltespr and it fails.  

Code:
Install: /media/jon/030515/PAC-ROM/lp/target/product/hltespr/system/bin/ip6tables
 AS      firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.o
firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.S: Assembler messages:
firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.S:5: Error: file not found: /media/jon/030515/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/firmware/es325/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin
/media/jon/DATA/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/scripts/Makefile.build:343: recipe for target 'firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.o' failed
/media/jon/DATA/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/Makefile:950: recipe for target 'firmware' failed

The thing is '/media/jon/030515/' is my out location.

from bashrc
Code:
export OUT_DIR_COMMON_BASE=/media/jon/030515/PAC-ROM

I think it should be looking here Screenshot of firmware folder

I piped the building messages to this file

Here is the terminal output

Also, it looks like it was trying to grab the eur firmware bin and not spr firmware bin, as it usually processes fine I am not sure if that is a normal occurrence.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me concerning this.

Thank you
Jon

(03-10-2015, 02:17 PM)jdelano Wrote: I've been building an unofficial PAC KitKat ROM since December when ZION moved on from the Sprint Note 3 builds.

I also have a Sprint S5 Pac KitKat as well.

So I've been building right along Smile

Friday I built using the Alpha-1 5.0 (at the time) for Note 3 and S5.
This was for me (Note 3) and my nephew (S5) - as per instructions I didn't post it anywhere.

That went fine as did when I built beta1 on 3/8 again for hltespr and kltespr.

Now today I build for kltespr (after a repo sync of course) it went fine.
Then I tried hltespr and it fails.  

Code:
Install: /media/jon/030515/PAC-ROM/lp/target/product/hltespr/system/bin/ip6tables
 AS      firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.o
firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.S: Assembler messages:
firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.S:5: Error: file not found: /media/jon/030515/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/firmware/es325/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin
/media/jon/DATA/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/scripts/Makefile.build:343: recipe for target 'firmware/audience-es325-fw-h-eur.bin.gen.o' failed
/media/jon/DATA/pm/lp/kernel/samsung/hlte/Makefile:950: recipe for target 'firmware' failed

The thing is '/media/jon/030515/' is my out location.

from bashrc

Code:
export OUT_DIR_COMMON_BASE=/media/jon/030515/PAC-ROM

I think it should be looking here Screenshot of firmware folder

I piped the building messages to this file

Here is the terminal output

Also, it looks like it was trying to grab the eur firmware bin and not spr firmware bin, as it usually processes fine I am not sure if that is a normal occurrence.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me concerning this.

Thank you
Jon

Nightlies are back. The issue was not with kernel but prebuilt chromium was causing issues for more than few devices.

When it comes to kernel, Cyanogen actually uses same kernel for both devices (spr and international), that's why you were seeing 'eur' in your output. But I had closer look at msm8974_sec_hlte_spr_defconfig and compared it to msm8974_sec_hlte_eur_defconfig and there are actually few (very minor) differences, especially when it comes to VPN. I am building test build with spr-specific kernel, will post it for you guys to test.

Thank you

Test build here, for all the brave souls. Wink