PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][jf-variants] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1
I am enjoying this ROM. Great work!

Gentleman, a bit of help please. And if I'm missing it please let me know. I have a samsung galaxy running 4.4.4 with clockwork recovery. Pretty sure it is still just the standard build though. I am trying to download PAC Man 5, mainly for lollipop but I have downloaded the latest nightly and it does not work.

I boot into recovery and I get

HL]E:failed to verify whole-file signature
EConfusedignature verification failed[/HL]

Anyone help please?

(05-04-2015, 08:46 PM)ike3505@gmail.com Wrote: Gentleman, a bit of help please.  And if I'm missing it please let me know.  I have a samsung galaxy running 4.4.4 with clockwork recovery.  Pretty sure it is still just the standard build though.  I am trying to download PAC Man 5, mainly for lollipop but I have downloaded the latest nightly and it does not work.  

I boot into recovery and I get

HL]E:failed to verify whole-file signature
EConfusedignature verification failed[/HL]

Anyone help please?

And just cause I believe in capitalism first person to fix it and help me out gets 20.00 Smile

getting this error on JFLTEUSC http://pastebin.com/zf7gcFnG

using the 25 april nightly.. incoming calls somehow dont wake the screen up... screen also doesnt come back on when removing phone from face

Have some issues with the latest nightlys and the nightlys before.
First Problem... Camera is working and after shooting some photos the app freeze. No nor freez but cant shot more pictures. I must kill the APP and start it new.
Second problem is some video issues.
Most times YouTube is working and sometimes green lines.
Same with other Video applications.
Is this a kernel problem?
(i9505 int)

To bad this doesn't work on the jflteaio it looked really good

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

looks like there has been no jfltexx nightlies for awhile now?

(05-24-2015, 01:02 PM)RXBeat Wrote: Have some issues with the latest nightlys and the nightlys before.
First Problem... Camera is working and after shooting some photos the app freeze. No nor freez but cant shot more pictures. I must kill the APP and start it new.
Second problem is some video issues.
Most times YouTube is working and sometimes green lines.
Same with other Video applications.
Is this a kernel problem?
(i9505 int)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s...n-t3158611

there is a camera fix here

Hello and thank you for this ROM. I installed on my LG G3

I have three questions.

1) Do you know the status of Bluetooth LE support for non audio devices? I can't see any of my wearables

2) How often are the updates with this ROM? If I switch to this one, can I count on there being updates for at least a year?

3) Since I like to set up my widgets and icons in a certain way, is there a way to update that retains my icon and widget layout?

Thanks