PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][HLTETMO] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1
[Image: Header.png]

PAC Homepage Vendor Repositories ROM Source Device and Kernel Repositories Gerrit Review Jenkins Buildsystem Jenkins Builds and Stats Crowdin Translations Changelogs JIRA Bugs and Issues Reporting Wiki - Tutorials and Info Discussion and Support Forum Downloads Sharing Policy Become a Maintainer PAC-ROM Stats Google Plus Google Plus Community Twitter Facebook

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features.png]
[Image: Features_List.png]

[Image: Disclaimer.png]

Quote:* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

[Image: How_to_Install.png]

Quote:* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

[Image: How_to_Update.png]

Quote:* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

[Image: Not_Working.png]

Quote:* Submit a bug report *

* Submit a patch *

[Image: Other_Info.png]

Quote:* None for now *

[Image: Download.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Downloads *

* GApps *

[Image: Credits.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

Help with server costs

[Image: donate.gif]
[Image: donate.png]

Reserved

... aaaand another one

Pac man all roms are .

Does this rom have touch wiz features like s pen or multi window

(04-18-2015, 08:21 PM)AuDiObLiViOuS Wrote: Does this rom have touch wiz features like s pen or multi window
No, it doesn't.

When I try to flash any of the ROMs, I get 'E:Zip file is corrupt!' and it fails. I've tried the Peer5 and regular downloads, but both give the same error. Am I making a dumb mistake?

(06-02-2015, 05:10 PM)hoohoo4 Wrote: When I try to flash any of the ROMs, I get 'E:Zip file is corrupt!' and it fails. I've tried the Peer5 and regular downloads, but both give the same error. Am I making a dumb mistake?
Be sure, that upload is complete. You can download from basketbuild when the upload is still in progress.
And we have md5sum for each zip. Compare it with zip md5. If they don't match don't flash it.

(06-02-2015, 05:10 PM)hoohoo4 Wrote: When I try to flash any of the ROMs, I get 'E:Zip file is corrupt!' and it fails. I've tried the Peer5 and regular downloads, but both give the same error. Am I making a dumb mistake?

(06-03-2015, 01:01 AM)Wechy77 Wrote:
Be sure, that upload is complete. You can download from basketbuild when the upload is still in progress.
And we have md5sum for each zip. Compare it with zip md5. If they don't match don't flash it.
The beauty of Basketbuild is that it shows you the md5sum of the file before you download, so you can download the md5sum file and compare that number to the one that Basketbuild reports, as soon as they match, you know that the upload is done Wink
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

The most recent upload 20150714 is corrupt/invalid.  The md5 sum is correct but the file is less than half the size of previous builds and fails to flash. Typical build size should be around 240MB.

File Name: pac_hltetmo-lp-mr1-Nightly-20150714.zip
File Size: 94.20 MB  <------- less than half the size of the previous builds
Developer: pacman

https://s.basketbuild.com/dlgate/devs?de...150714.zip