PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC Console OTA
The OTA update is one of the main reasons I installed this ROM only to find it is completely useless. As it is it's only purpose is a convenient way to download nightly updates. I would really like if this ROM lived up to it's promise of an OTA like update where I don't have to completely reconfigure my already extensively configured phone. Is there anyway around this inconvenience?

You can manually download latest night. Just flash it, wipe cache and dalvik and you're good to go. So you can have latest Rom with your configuration.

(01-28-2015, 03:29 PM)Wechy77 Wrote: You can manually download latest night. Just flash it, wipe cache and dalvik and you're good to go. So you can have latest Rom with your configuration.

flash THEN wipe?...or wipe THEN flash?

(02-02-2015, 10:42 AM)sv3ngali Wrote:
(01-28-2015, 03:29 PM)Wechy77 Wrote: You can manually download latest night. Just flash it, wipe cache and dalvik and you're good to go. So you can have latest Rom with your configuration.

flash THEN wipe?...or wipe THEN flash?

Flash than wipe. But it won't hurt if you wipe before and after, but only cache and dalvik cache.

thanks a lot...i'll try it...