PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie in ROMS
Good evening and welcome me to your forum Tongue.
Just a few days ago I decided to install a new ROM.In fact I found a review of your ROMS ,giving the necessary files to do it.It was about 4.4.2...and so I did.Everything went fine.The problem I had was that sometimes  the keyboard does not pop up.Was it a random situation and it is really a bug?I also want to ask about the preinstalled apps...you know that the memory of the RAY is bul...t.Can I remove any of these apps and how?That was (one of) the reason I removed the original Sony android 4.0.4 and now I have again the same problem.
Thanks

(11-23-2014, 02:02 PM)jjokeris Wrote: Good evening and welcome me to your forum Tongue.
Just a few days ago I decided to install a new ROM.In fact I found a review of your ROMS ,giving the necessary files to do it.It was about 4.4.2...and so I did.Everything went fine.The problem I had was that sometimes  the keyboard does not pop up.Was it a random situation and it is really a bug?I also want to ask about the preinstalled apps...you know that the memory of the RAY is bul...t.Can I remove any of these apps and how?That was (one of) the reason I removed the original Sony android 4.0.4 and now I have again the same problem.
Thanks
Most people on the 2011 Xperias using kk roms are using apps like link2sd or mounts2sd or something similar to utilise some of the SD card storage for apps

Sent from my Xperia Z1
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(11-23-2014, 11:38 PM)Langes Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 02:02 PM)jjokeris Wrote: Good evening and welcome me to your forum Tongue.
Thanks
Most people on the 2011 Xperias using kk roms are using apps like link2sd or mounts2sd or something similar to utilise some of the SD card storage for apps

Sent from my Xperia Z1

i was using ultimate hd rom and now switched to pacman rom but lin2sd gives error and can't use it as before.
any suggestion?