PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note 3 Nightly flashing problems
So recently I've been having a problem flashing any of the PAC nightlies on my note 3 (hltecan). Whenever I would attempt to flash any nightly AFTER the November 9th nightly, I would get errors and the flash would fail. So I decided to unzip the November 9th nightly (Which flashed flawlessly) and the November 18th nightly (Which wouldn't flash at all.) I then copied the Nov 9th "Updater-binary" and "updater-script" and put it into the corresponding folder in the Nov 18th nightly. Rezipped and flashed without a problem..

So, obviously there's an issue with the current updater script and updater binary, and I'd really appreciate if this issue could be fixed for future nightlies!

(11-19-2014, 06:49 AM)calebjdt Wrote: So recently I've been having a problem flashing any of the PAC nightlies on my note 3 (hltecan). Whenever I would attempt to flash any nightly AFTER the November 9th nightly, I would get errors and the flash would fail. So I decided to unzip the November 9th nightly (Which flashed flawlessly) and the November 18th nightly (Which wouldn't flash at all.) I then copied the Nov 9th "Updater-binary" and "updater-script" and put it into the corresponding folder in the Nov 18th nightly. Rezipped and flashed without a problem..

So, obviously there's an issue with the current updater script and updater binary, and I'd really appreciate if this issue could be fixed for future nightlies!
Update your recovery

Sent from my Xperia Z1
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

I have.. I've tried every version of TWRP available, and CWM puts my phone into a boot loop