PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making an Update without loose apps and settings.
How to MANUALLY flash a "nightly update" on PAC-man Rom without loose apps and settings?

I have a PAC-man ROM running on  a Moto G XT1033 and I do not have an option to install a update by "PAC Console" (I dont know why). So, my only option is manually flash the "Nightly upstate". But every time that I try, I have to install and configure all my apps. Its like I have done a factory reset / format the phone. Please, Help me!

(11-15-2014, 09:34 PM)Angelin Wrote: How to MANUALLY flash a "nightly update" on PAC-man Rom without loose apps and settings?

I have a PAC-man ROM running on  a Moto G XT1033 and I do not have an option to install a update by "PAC Console" (I dont know why). So, my only option is manually flash the "Nightly upstate". But every time that I try, I have to install and configure all my apps. Its like I have done a factory reset / format the phone. Please, Help me!
0. Download rom, gapps, and playservices updater and copy it to phone.
1. Make a backup
2. Wipe system, cache and dalvik cache (you won't loose your data by wiping system)
3. Flash rom
4. Flash gapps
5. Flash playservices update
6. If you want you can wipe cache and dalvik again
7. Reboot

Edit: After you did step 1-7 you need only flash nightly until new gapps package is out. Than you can free up space again (move the updated apps from data to system) by doing step 1-7 again with new packages.