PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacRom RC3
I've done a clean install of PAC ROM RC3 but I find the signal drops off randomly and won't come back until rebooted. I've seen this issue many times before with CyanogenMod, now its happening here too Sad

Any ideas how to fix?

I'm have problem with signal too but my signal doesn't drop but when i try to manualny change Network i say that there is an error.

Yeah, when my signal goes I cannot manually select a network due to an error. I've just flashed the latest Cyanogenmod 11 and their rom is suffering from the same bug.

I'm having a similar problem.
Every time I lock my phone the signal is lost, and it only comes back if I activate airplane mode and then deactivate it.

There's this other thread on the Q&A forum, have you checked it?
Also, a quick Google search shows that many users are experiencing this.
Anyway, I'll try to flash the modem.bin and post back.

After flashing the modem.bin it now works without problems. My signal is much better and not dropping when I lock my phone.

(11-13-2014, 04:16 AM)AndyGB Wrote: I've done a clean install of PAC ROM RC3 but I find the signal drops off randomly and won't come back until rebooted. I've seen this issue many times before with CyanogenMod, now its happening here too Sad

Any ideas how to fix?

Hi andygb,

do you know where that Sprint PAC ROM sp3 is at for the galaxy s3 phone? I cant find it