PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calls are broken
I am currently running the latest Nightly at time of posting 1/11/2014

Everything is perfect on the ROM except for my calls, When trying to make a call or receiving one i cannot hear anything and the person on the other side just hear noise, I then have to disconnect and redial then the call is perfect, very strange! ( I have tested and can reproduce the problem) If i get or make a call later on the process repeats,
Any fixes? 
I have tried using the stock modem and i have updated my modem to the latest in my area. 
Modem_I9500XXUGNF6.zip
please let me know if you need anything from my side.

(11-02-2014, 12:41 PM)PandaStyle Wrote: I am currently running the latest Nightly at time of posting 1/11/2014

Everything is perfect on the ROM except for my calls, When trying to make a call or receiving one i cannot hear anything and the person on the other side just hear noise, I then have to disconnect and redial then the call is perfect, very strange! ( I have tested and can reproduce the problem) If i get or make a call later on the process repeats,
Any fixes? 
I have tried using the stock modem and i have updated my modem to the latest in my area. 
Modem_I9500XXUGNF6.zip
please let me know if you need anything from my side.
I had a similar problem with CM11 - I'm on I9500. Just moved to PACROM just because of that one issue. Hopefully, this isn't an issue anymore.. will be really disappointed if that's the case.