PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with camera
Hi, I just flashed pac rom and I really like it. The thing is that when I try to launch the camera app, the device just freezes, the screen remains black and finally the phone restarts. Any idea of how can I fix this?

(09-30-2014, 09:15 AM)arya Wrote: Hi, I just flashed pac rom and I really like it. The thing is that when I try to launch the camera app, the device just freezes, the screen remains black and finally the phone restarts. Any idea of how can I fix this?
Do you use any custom kernel? I tried the 09.29 nightly and camera works.
If you use some custom kernel, then you need flash the old camera libs too in some cases.

Yes I came from another rom with a custom kernel, and it remained installed when I flashed pac. Any idea about how can I flash the stock kernel or find the old libs?

Just reflashed the rom and camera works again, but I still cannot flash the kernel, I tried via fastboot but did not work

(10-01-2014, 04:31 AM)arya Wrote: Just reflashed the rom and camera works again, but I still cannot flash the kernel, I tried via fastboot but did not work

The kernel is inside the zip and it would flash auto with Rom flash. [Image: qy6aqemy.jpg]
You should see this with todays nightly.
Which Rom and kernel do you used before?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

I came from carbon rom with xperience kernel. Tried to flash the rom again and nothing happened. I also tried to flash a zip only with the pac kernel and didn't work either. The prompt said "mismatched partition size"

Finally found what happened, it was just that I already had pac kernel, but xperience bootlogo :/

(10-02-2014, 02:03 AM)arya Wrote: Finally found what happened, it was just that I already had pac kernel, but xperience bootlogo :/

There's an xda thread full with flashable logos.
😀
Edit: link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2686441

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk