PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feature Requests
How about a network speed quick tile (to show dl speeds, netwrk tranfer speeds)?

I saw something like that in the cataclysm rom.

Cheers,

-Rich Smile

iXanza Wrote:Feature Request for PIE, Add an option to not trigger PIE when the keyboard is up. LMT Launcher has this feature and it's realy good that I don't accidentally trigger PIE while typing.
Quote!
In PA the PIE was triggered only when the "expanded desktop" option was enabled.

EDIT: Is already coming (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://review.pac-rom.com/#/c/1573/">http://review.pac-rom.com/#/c/1573/</a><!-- m -->)!

Google voice search would be nice on verizon i605. And voice dialing. Bluetooth works with neither thanks! I really use these a lot. Cm fixed this in their nightly roms. But yours is way better please fix this.

singh_dd93 Wrote:
All users can make feature requests here.

We will look into them and make a list of approved requests and also the features that will not be added.

Approved features being worked on:

> Show slider before secure lock.

> Add more keys to hardware rebinding.

> Old style recents option [is already there needs fix]

>Pull down status bar with gesture in full screen mode

> Show slider before secure lock. - Merged
>Pull down status bar with gesture in full screen mode - Merged now ^^

Next please:

> Add more keys to hardware rebinding.

I'm trying to get Galactic Night running. It's an app which can tint or invert the screen. But it seems our rom is missing a part. Here's a part of the conversation with the dev (newest message first). My request is to make it able to run if possible.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fr., 13 Sep. 2013 16:14
Subject: Re: Galactic night unsupported device

Right.
On Sep 13, 2013 7:32 AM,
wrote:

> So this means galactic night won't work with this rom?
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> Sent: Fr., 13 Sep. 2013 12:23
> Subject: Re: Galactic night unsupported device
>
> So the rom removed it...
> On Sep 13, 2013 12:53 AM,
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I can't find such a setting. I can set brightness levels, crt off
> > amimation, background, rotation modes, rotation, adaptive backlight
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > Sent: Fr., 13 Sep. 2013 6:07
> > Subject: Re: Galactic night unsupported device
> >
> > Do you have the movie/standard/dynamic display settings in your system
> > display settings?
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM, wrote:
> > > Wow you are responding fast.
> > > Here's the output:
> > > u0_a40@android:/ $ su
> > > root@android:/ # ls -l /sys/class/mdnie/mdnie/
> > > ls -l /sys/class/mdnie/mdnie/
> > > /sys/class/mdnie/mdnie/: No such file or directory
> > > 1|root@android:/ #

Any ideas?

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm using i9100g since this is not the device specific thread on xda Wink

fix brightness control so that any tap on the status bar does not trigger vibration feedback/instant brightness change

(i know i posted this under note 2)

can we get incremental updates of the rom nightlies just like cyanogenmod as downloading 180 mb everyday consumes a lot of data

bug reports: brightness keeps on changing whenever i pull down my status bar although i have already disabled the setting of change brightness by sliding on the status bar..
using gt-i9100g pac nightly 19/08..

@Bluefa1con told me to post here.

Patches for hardware key binding in case someone on the team wants to merge them

https://github.com/SlimRoms/packages_app...704db1b6fe

And

https://github.com/SlimRoms/frameworks_b...bd88493bbf

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 4

Using SPH-L710 ver here. Would it be possible to bring back the "Advanced" category in the system settings. like where you could make the screen negative colors and change screen temp. Miss screen temp the most and I cant find anything that was in the Advanced tab anymore on the newest updates. Please bring back Big Grin. One more ima call "Mere request". Would it be possible to add a physical screen brightness slider in the notification drawer like in the stock rom? Thanks :lol:

Not sure how well it works or if it even does. But saw an option in the DirtyUnicorn ROM for wakelock blocker. That would be an excellent feature! Thanks for listening to us!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 4