PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
n7105/t0lte - roms not on download section?
hi everyone i absolutely love pac rom and it is my daily driver... i had a problem with my galaxy note 2 international LTE n7105 but i had no backup.. so i went to the downloads (basketbuild) page to grab the latest rom for my device an there is nothing there under the t0lte section??

will they be available again soon? if not has someone got a copy of the latest nightly/dev or stable build they could upload and let me have??

thanks

Rob

I'm also looking for a new build of this for t0lte version, and neither the nightly and stable folders appear to contain any builds.

(09-26-2014, 10:12 AM)inside4ndroid Wrote: hi everyone i absolutely love pac rom and it is my daily driver... i had a problem with my galaxy note 2 international LTE n7105 but i had no backup.. so i went to the downloads (basketbuild) page to grab the latest rom for my device an there is nothing there under the t0lte section??

will they be available again soon? if not has someone got a copy of the latest nightly/dev or stable build they could upload and let me have??

thanks

Rob

(10-11-2014, 10:43 AM)SteveHarveyUK Wrote: I'm also looking for a new build of this for t0lte version, and neither the nightly and stable folders appear to contain any builds.

I cannot help with technical issues.

Update October 21: pac_t0lte_4.4.4.RC-2_20141021.zip

Mirror: pac_t0lte_4.4.4.RC-2_20141021.zip

Mirror: pac_t0lte_4.4.4.RC-2_20141021.zip