PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Voicemail not working
I am currently on the very first RC-1, it's running very smoothly except my voicemail doesn't work.  I have been considering updating to resolve this?  Does the latest RC-1 resolve voicemail not working?  I'm on Boost Mobile in case that matters.

(09-21-2014, 05:48 PM)deadcat Wrote: I am currently on the very first RC-1, it's running very smoothly except my voicemail doesn't work.  I have been considering updating to resolve this?  Does the latest RC-1 resolve voicemail not working?  I'm on Boost Mobile in case that matters.

I have been having this issue for months now on Sprint.  Posts here have gone unanswered other than the usual wipe cache/factory reset, which have not solved the issue.

Is there a separated apk for the voicemail app.  Maybe if we kill the current one via Titanium and re-install, it would fix the issue.

I am the Maintainer for Nook HD+ but have a Moto G so somewhat actively review these threads.  I have this issue as well, I will be submitting a bug report in regards to this.  I suggest you both do the same using the following link:
Submit A Bug

UPDATE: Bug submitted

(09-22-2014, 09:28 AM)tryan@dls.net Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 05:48 PM)deadcat Wrote: I am currently on the very first RC-1, it's running very smoothly except my voicemail doesn't work.  I have been considering updating to resolve this?  Does the latest RC-1 resolve voicemail not working?  I'm on Boost Mobile in case that matters.

I have been having this issue for months now on Sprint.  Posts here have gone unanswered other than the usual wipe cache/factory reset, which have not solved the issue.

Is there a separated apk for the voicemail app.  Maybe if we kill the current one via Titanium and re-install, it would fix the issue.

Ok.. I was able to get into my voicemail using my Moto G (Boost) on the latest version of PAC-man!  I hear Sprint is pretty much identical to Boost, here's how it's done:

SPRINT = GO TO YOUR PHONE APP, HOLD 1
(IF THIS DOES NOT WORK TRY THE BOOST SOLUTION BELOW)

BOOST = DIAL YOUR OWN 10 DIGIT PHONE NUMBER, HIT CALL

Let me know how it goes...
[Image: sigpic6009730_1.gif]

Holding 1 works for Sprint for me!!