PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone goes silent in docking station (yuga) - RC1
Hi there! This ROM is great and I've been using it since more than a month ago. Congratulations for your work!

I've seen a bug weeks ago and it has not yet been solved.

I own a Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and every time I use the docking station, the phone goes silent. That's not been a good experience while charging my phone at night with the alarm clock on, for example... Sad

Is there any way of deactivating the dock mode? (Just charge would be perfect!). Or could you have a look at what the problem might be?

A friend of mine, same phone, has the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hey everybody,

I need to push this post.

Unfortunately I have the same annoying problem. Everytime my wake-alert does not work. Is there any setting to change or is this a bug?

Thanks for any help in advanced,

Jens
------------------
posting from XZ Germany

Hi,

I am also experiencing this issue. The phone not only goes silent when using the dock to charge it, but the system completely hangs and I have to do a hard-reset in order to get it back to work.

Thanks to the devs for the amazing work!

Same problem here. When I put the phone in the dock it goes silent and I can't get it to unmute, only when I pull it back out.
RC 3 with meow kernel 2.07.14

is it maybe the kernel?

Is there a good alternative kernel I can test?

It is not the kernel. And I wasn't using meow 2.07.14.
I switched back to rc2 (which I skipped). Same problem.
I switched back to rc1. It works again. So it does have something to do with the rom-version.

(11-18-2014, 11:07 AM)bbiederm Wrote: It is not the kernel. And I wasn't using meow 2.07.14.
I switched back to rc2 (which I skipped). Same problem.
I switched back to rc1. It works again. So it does have something to do with the rom-version.

Thank you! I switched back to RC1 as well and it works again.

I guess the problem was in some of the nightlies after RC1 (which still say RC1 in "About").

I hope someone fixes this some day, but I'm fine with RC1.