PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of problems on RC1
I'm on the RC1 most recent for HTC One M8, and while it says there aren't any FCs, that's just not true. Camera FCs every time. Trying to use the built-in flashlight (not torch) forces the entire device to restart. Trying to change some settings FCs the settings app.

Hopefully these are being worked on, but if more information is needed let me know what to post/send and I'm glad to help.

(09-06-2014, 11:21 AM)mbrown3 Wrote: I'm on the RC1 most recent for HTC One M8, and while it says there aren't any FCs, that's just not true. Camera FCs every time. Trying to use the built-in flashlight (not torch) forces the entire device to restart. Trying to change some settings FCs the settings app.

Hopefully these are being worked on, but if more information is needed let me know what to post/send and I'm glad to help.

In addition to previously reported issues regarding GPS/maps/navigation, it also appears that GPS info is not getting passed to other apps like SkyDroid which uses it to calculate yardage on golf course.

Still get FC of voicemail on reboot and every time I try to access VM.

I, too, am having some issues with RC1 release.  I am not able to view videos within my browsers or through the video apps, such as VLC or MX Player, etc.  I can hear the sound just fine, but see no video

Check tonight's nightly for the M8, we fixed a bunch of issues for it.

I'm running the nightly from the 22nd of September and also experience random FCs as well as the no video issue.

FC on PAC changelog since 2 days or so on A700, umts_spyder & grouper.

FC of clock on umts_spyder.

or is there a canonical way to report bugs / problems?

kind regards

I'm finding GPS/Maps borked on the nightlies for LG G2. Pulling up a route to anywhere just allows me to preview it and tells me there's no GPS hardware. Anyone else having issues?