PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing features in my pac man rom galaxy s4
I seem to have a totally different settings panel as compared to those in YouTube videos. Of the top of my head im missing hybrid properties Pac in black etc. I downloaded the nightly version of September 3 2014. Right now I'm downloading today's update. I dunno why I'd be missing so many features. Should I download the developer version instead? I'm new to this so please help me out. 
Thanks in advance.

I don't think the Kitkat version of this ROM has ever had hybrid properties, are you looking at jellybean builds? Perhaps I am mistaken, either way, the ROM was rebased and those features have not been added back yet. Builds before around July 15th were before the rebase and should at least have PAC in black as I'm almost positive no hybrid settings existed on a Kitkat build.

OK. Thanks for the reply.
Now I know that 4.4.4 is still in the nightly phase. But is it possible for me to get the most recent stable build from somewhere? Presumably 4.4.3 or something else?

I couldn't tell you the most stable for your device. The most stable in my experience on my Galaxy Note 2 is the jellybean final release and the nightlies since the rebase have given me minimal issues just having to wait until they get all the features I used back.

(09-08-2014, 09:19 PM)rahulroy4494 Wrote: OK. Thanks for the reply.
Now I know that 4.4.4 is still in the nightly phase. But is it possible for me to get the most recent stable build from somewhere? Presumably 4.4.3 or something else?

Use the RC-1 release. It's a stable release.

Okay. Thanks for the replies everyone.
Now I'm sorry about the noob question but where exactly do I download the jelly bean stable build from? Or RC1?
What I do on this site is, go to DOWNLOAD--i9500--nightly
(There are 2 options - nightly and dev. don't see any stable build)
I download the latest nightly version. That's what I usually do.
Thing is I need links to a jelly bean stable build (since kitkat PAC ROM is still a little rough around the edges).

My phone is galaxy s4 gt i9500.

Maybe there wasn't an official maintainer for this device on jellybean? I found this file but I couldn't tell you if it's working
http://d-h.st/v3C

Thank you so much for the link. And I saw that it says 4.3 build 1. What does that mean? Is it a stable jelly bean build or just another nightly?

(09-10-2014, 07:08 PM)BkK Wrote: Maybe there wasn't an official maintainer for this device on jellybean? I found this file but I couldn't tell you if it's working
http://d-h.st/v3C
Thank you so much for the link. And I saw that it says 4.3 build 1. What does that mean? Is it a stable jelly bean build or just another nightly?

4.3 is jellybean whether or not it's stable I don't know. It's the most recent jellybean PAC ROM that I could find posted by anyone. You'll have to backup your current ROM and test out the zip and see for yourself if you're interested.