PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost of phone signal S4 i337m
Hello people,

I was using cyanogen until I found PAC rom, I installed nightly 7/10, i only get an error when the phone is turned on but after that everything works great.

I decided to try a new version and the first error is gone, everything seems to work OK but after a couple of minutes or if I turn off/on the screen the phone signal is gone (no service) the only way to get it working is to enable the plane mode and disable it again.

But this will happen everytime the screen is off. Do any of you know a way to fix this?

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S4 i337m, i do wipe data and all that stuff before installing a new version (always keep a working nandroid).

Thanks for your help

I had the same problem lately, every time I locked the phone the GSM signal lost.

After a lot of searching I fixed upgrading the modem, I had the same it has when I bought it from Android 4.2.2.

You should be careful because I find that you can upgrade both GSM/LTE modems if you have modern (Knox) bootloader, else (like me) you should only upgrade the GSM (modem.bin).

jimezam.

Thanks for the tip, i found out I had mg1 modem so i got n3 and applied to pac man rom rc1 and it works like a charm

(09-15-2014, 12:17 AM)mahzarasua Wrote: Thanks for the tip, i found out I had mg1 modem so i got n3 and applied to pac man rom rc1 and it works like a charm

Was just wondering where you got the info to update your modem.bin... i've been looking around, and i truly don't know where to get it from. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks.

(09-21-2014, 07:01 PM)punkrawkgeek Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 12:17 AM)mahzarasua Wrote: Thanks for the tip, i found out I had mg1 modem so i got n3 and applied to pac man rom rc1 and it works like a charm

Was just wondering where you got the info to update your modem.bin... i've been looking around, and i truly don't know where to get it from. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks.
XDA forum dude http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2757292

(09-21-2014, 11:20 PM)mahzarasua Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 07:01 PM)punkrawkgeek Wrote:

XDA forum dude http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2757292

Awesome! All is good and dandy now. I got it working. Thank you very much! Big Grin