PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1 ???
Question 
Hello forgive my ignorance, I have seen in the Forum specific pac-man rom for xda to ray xperia the title changed from PAC-man 4.4.4. Beta-1.0 to PAC-man 4.4.4. RC-1. 
I imagine that it will be the next update you have to be to go out, but that means RC-1?

Thanks and regards

(08-26-2014, 07:53 AM)birdsilver Wrote: Hello forgive my ignorance, I have seen in the Forum specific pac-man rom for xda to ray xperia the title changed from PAC-man 4.4.4. Beta-1.0 to PAC-man 4.4.4. RC-1. 
I imagine that it will be the next update you have to be to go out, but that means RC-1?

Thanks and regards

PAC rom has move from beta to RC (release candidate) so that means for the first time PAC have release a stable version of PAC rom for KK v4.4.4....a big step for PAC dev as they continue to develop their rom for the future....
you should read the announcement about RC-1 release here...

http://forum.pac-rom.com/thread-1066.html
[Image: my_banner.png]

Yep. Every device that are currently supported will have the RC-1 update.

Thanks for the clarification. When it is available, which will be shown in the release folder or folder nightly?

A greeting

(08-26-2014, 12:52 PM)birdsilver Wrote: Thanks for the clarification. When it is available, which will be shown in the release folder or folder nightly?

A greeting

Check the nightlies folder, release folder is for older versions

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Thanks Langes, I installed it and it goes really well, it is a masterpiece

Yosh,

When I apply "DarUi Play Edition" theme, that makes me some FC.. Even after a wipe data..

Any ideas, guys ?

Hello.is the 4.4 rc1 available for the E973?.i have been searching and cannot find it anywhere??
Thanks

(08-29-2014, 05:47 PM)saskrider Wrote: Hello.is the 4.4 rc1 available for the E973?.i have been searching and cannot find it anywhere??
Thanks

Rc1 was merged on 08.23, so in basketbuild the 08.25 nightly is rc1. (or any nightly after 23)

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

thank you for reply