PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA or KK GApps?
Hey I'm just completely oblivious to what could be the difference between the two. Could someone tell me the pros and cons of both? Why would I use PA GApps while original GApps still does the job perfectly and even though it's a bit messy and I don't give a damn about Play Books/Music/Movies... I don't feel like I need something else until it's got really good arguments for its cause.
Also I've done a bit of research and I could find screenshots of PA GApps nowhere, nor any description. And PA's site is, in my opinion, pretty stupid because there's just download links and not a single explanation about why you'd download their ROM in particular... (or I missed something)
Thanks!

Use normal gapps. I've said this multiple times, PA full gapps replace system files which might cause some FC's.

Oh right then, sorry if I didn't pay attention enough. Also I must say I'm gladly impressed by the fast answer. Always a pleasure.

Sorry to awaken an old thread, but would it be okay to go for the nano GApps package?
[Image: xyIDtDD.png]